Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wish you a Happy Birthday Jacqueline!!

Take care of yourself and have a great day!

Liefs, Nicolette xx

Happy Belated Birthday Nicolette, I'm sorry I don't get the chance to check the B-day Calendar much! I hope you had a great day:)!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Thank you Mary! Yes, I had a great day with my family and friends!

Take care,

Nicolette xx

That is what I mean ....sorry a little late but all the best wishes for you dear...with lots of love and health and not to forget a great friendship with all off us lol...Jacqueline xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi, Nicolette

Happy Belated Birthday !!!   , I'm sorry,  I missed it too.... I hope you had a great one !!

All the best !

Take care

Mariu

Hi Mariu,

Thank you for the birthday wishes!!

How are you? I hope you are fine.

Take care!

Nicolette xx

Thank you Sylvia and Nicolette...I am sorry that I am not here that much but my dad is doing so so he is now cancer free for now...but he became in one week 10years older. And my mother is doing her best after the stroke...And on my birthday I was ill...but that is not so strange after everything what happend in 7 weeks time. My body said ;"stop till here"....But great card you have made Sylvia I have but it in a special map lol...

And for the rest who had the birthdays ....Congrats and many more happy and healthy years to come ....because presents we can give you but not your health..lots of love and many hugs Jacqueline xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

And my other dear friends........here and the ones who send me some nice things on FB....love you for doing that..

lots of love Jacqueline xxxxx

Happy birthday to you Robin in MD & celebrate it good with many more returns. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life.

Hi Jacqueline, I wish you nothing but health and joy for the happiest of birthdays! Treat yourself to a lot of MB, you deserve it! I will celebrate your birthday on my side of the world too! lol Take good care of yourself Jacqueline, God bless. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada :D

Oooops.....I wish you a very belated birthday Jacqueline!!!!! Hope you had a great one :))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Happy birthday to you jacqueline & celebrate it good with many more returns & I pray that there will be a Michael concert coming your way. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service