Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy Birthday Becky....boy the stars are aligned for you today!!! Enjoy your day :)))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Jennifer,
Hope you had a blast on your birthday!
Joy
from NJ, USA

Jennifer,
I'm so sorry this is late, but I hope you had a great day and did something very special :)

Hugs, di xxx
(Scotland)

Hi Jennifer, due to omputer problems, I am late coming in to wish you a happy birthday & celebrate it good with many more returns. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life.

HELLO JENNIFER ---- HAPPY BIRTHDAY My Friend..... All my wishes for your new year !!!!! ---- Have a very very very good day with your family and your firends near you..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY again ----- I kiss you tenderly §§§ Bye BD

Hi all, I just wanted to underline my daughter Olivia’s birthday, today June 16. She’s a member of this forum but mostly a lurker and turning 20 today. I’ve sent her an E-mail this morning and believe it or not, an MB card earlier this week! Lol My husband found it at the hardware store where he works and I couldn’t resist! :D The card plays HAISTLWY and I thought that was fitting because I miss her... Aww, I know... Anyway, if you’re reading this Olivia, I hope you’re having a fabulous birthday, sending you all my love and more hugs and kisses than you can handle!Love, Mom <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HbkeZ3qEmc

Hey Olivia, Happy Birthday "20"....I hope you Enjoyed your special day! Just wish your mom could have made your special cake for you!

Quit being a lurker and say Hi to Us all from time to time:)!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

thank you Mary :)

Hey Olivia, I'm very tempted to say: now you listen to what Mary said, okay young lady? ;D Take care sweetie. Big hugs, Mom xxx

Happy 20th Birthday Olivia!! I hope you have a wonderful day!

And Sylvie, congratulations on your daughter's Birthday to you!

Bisous,  Nicolette.

Thank you Nicolette :)

Happy Birthday Olivia!!! I know you will enjoy your MB birthday card... ;)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service