Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101726

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank You All for sending me B-Day wishes....Sylvia I Love the card, Michael brought me Roses and then you had to put "Back to the Good Part" I really Love it...I just wish I knew how to do that stuff, it's neat:)!  Now Sylvie, you nailed it, you found my "P. Phillip's for me, singing that perfect song:)! From the bottom of my heart I thank you all for being such nice BB's:)! I had a great B-Day! And Yes I am very spoiled:)! Off to watch Duets!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Happy Happy Birthday to you Mary!!! Sorry I am a little late. I am recovering from our 4th of July party and entertaining 50+ guests!! I am sure you had a wonderful day with your family and I am sure Meggy "let" you be a diva for the day!!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks Kathy, By any chance was 1 of those guest MIchael? And yes on  the Diva to her it's everyday:)!She is a true Blessing:)! Hubby grilled T-Bone steaks! They we're Delicious! But it's not over yet, it's my B-Day week!!! LOL:)!

Have a Great Day!

Mary (meg's mom)!

LOL....ahhh no!!! You go girl and make this birthday last a WHOLE weekend like a true DIVA would!!!!!!!!! ROFL!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Happy birthday to you jeremy though it's late & calebrate it good with many more returns. Boltonnut from l. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Happy Birthday Mary, sorry this is late..I hope you had a wonderful day yesterday!!!!! I like Sylvia's card for you too!!

Robin in MD :)

Happy birthday to you Mary & celebrate it good with many more returns. I was away for several days & I'm probably late. :)

Once again Thank you All for those nice B-Day wishes! I turned 54, am I gettin' old or what? LOL!

Mary (M&M's)!

Well if you are getting old Mary I must be Methuselah !!!! LOL.   Glad you had a super time !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Dear Mary, in response to your question: what?... ;D Take care sweetie. Big bear hugs to you, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada <3

Just a # mary. You're not old. :))))) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael 'Bolton :)

Hope you had a wonderful birthday Mary!! Sorry I am late with this!!
Luv ya from New Jersey
Joy

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service