Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

To Sylvie,

I'm sorry to have missed your Birthday, you are such a nice person, and I have come to know you as a special friend...I hope your Birthday was as special as you are....

Your friend,

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Hi Mary, thank you sweetie, I did miss getting your wishes on Thursday, but I know that it’s not because you weren’t thinking about me. I know you’re busy  and hope all is well. Thank you so much for your warm wishes and  kind words and as you can read in these pages, I was more than spoiled with love and kind attention so life is good my friend! Take care Mary and we’ll talk soon. Big bear hugs to you, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada xxx

A very HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY Sylvie!!!! I have been on mini vacations to Vegas and Mammoth and I am just now coming back online!!! Hope you had a wonderful day with your family :))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Kathy Katch-up, good to have you back! Thank you girl, I had a great birthday. As I was telling Mary, good wishes are always welcome, whenever they arrive. Take care sweetie and hope you’ve had a great vacation! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada xxx

Hi Sylvie....thank goodness I just read your message above because I was getting ready to apologize AGAIN for not being punctual with a birthday greeting!!! Like I need any more distractions!!! lol It is nice to "be back" :))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

A Happy, Happy Birthday Mariu and I hope your day is filled with nothing but fun, fun and then more FUN and of course a little bit of Mr. Bolton too !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Happy birthday Mariu, I hope you have a wonderful day! Now every time I hear your name, I think of this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zpz4_90LsL4

It’s called “Parlami d’amore Mariu” and I wish for someone to sing it to yu today! Lol This is Mario Lanza but maybe you can imagine our Michael singing it to you... :D It’s a pretty song, for those who like that kind of song and I personally love it! Enjoy your special day sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada <3

Happpy birthday to you once again, Mariu. Celebrate it good with many more returns. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Happy Birthday Mariu, Have an incredible day with lots and lots of MB.

May the year ahead be all you wish it to be.

May all your dreams become a reality.

Much love and all the best.

Love Gail K. South Africa

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIU,

Hope your day is full of fun surprises, have a very special birthday and hope MB is a part of it.

Sincerely,

Kathy T.:)

Happy Birthday Mariu, hope you have a wonderful day!!

Sending you warm greetings from Holland!

Nicolette xx

To All September Birthday babies:)!

I wish you All a very Happy Birthday, and I hope you have a great year:)!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service