Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank You Sharon
Thank You Jennifer
Thank You Deb
Thank You Dianna havent been here for while been stuck in facebook playing on farmville not that know much about farming lol . Hope all is well with you , Take Care and God Bless You .
Rita one of my daughters is addicted to that farmville oh well, it's not like it's hurting anything lol
Bless you too my friend
Love Dianna xxx
Hi guys, the birthday calendar doesn’t work for me because Jaws reads in columns but I haven’t read the name I was looking for. I just felt the need to underline the fact that it’s Michael’s brother Orrin’s birthday today, August 17. He’s Michael’s older brother but to me, he’s timeless, just like Michael! I’ve already sent him my best wishes and told him I couldn’t be happier for him, about his upcoming album. Take care all. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada P.S.: which reminds me, my birthday is on August 30th and it’s not on there either, but that's understandable since this is the first forum I've taken part in. :)
Neat Orin's coming out with a new CD. yeah, Sylvie, your birthday's coming up. Well, we may not be able to access the birthday/callendar thing but when folks come up here, we can wish folks happy birthday. Right? :)

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CAUSA
Hi again all, here’s a « wooooops » moment for you: for years, I had been told that Orrin’s birthday was on the 17th and I’ve sent him birthday wishes on the 17th for years but I’ve just been told his birthday is actually on the 22nd! He should have said something, don’t you think? :D Sorry about that. I’ve double-checked and my birthday is really on the 30th though! Lol Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Happy Birthday Rita and anyone else I've missed lately. So sorry to be late wishing you happy birthday!
I hope everyone has a great birthday!
Robin :)
Thank You Robin had Fabulous Day !
Hi Sylvie I have added both your's and Orrin's b-day

He probably didn't want to say anything because he loves the thought of getting a card from you and if you are now told a different date he probably thinks it will get messed up.
Just kidding who knows why but I bet he loves getting your card all the same just means your's probably arrives first so that's good
And I bet he treasures your cards as well

Love Dianna xxx
a big happy birthday to everyones birthday past and present hope you had or have a wonderfull day
sorry not been on much xx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service