Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Can I put a correction in here and say that Olivia was not born on 16th November.....something struck me today I went and checked and her birth was reported on 15th November and I believe she was born on 14th November the same date as Prince Charles our future King.    Sorry Olivia we were all wishing you a belated birthday.....hope G-pa got it right !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

It happens messing up on dates of birtday's. I know Olivia will forgive you. :)))))))) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Want to wish Jaana a very, very Happy Birthday for today, 30th November......Happy Birthday Jaana !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Oh I want to join in and wish Jaana a very happy birthday and may this be the perfect beginning to a perfect year with lots of health, success in your endeavours and just lots of joy in your life. Have a great day Jaana and God bless. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada xxx

Happy birthday to you Jaana & celebrate it good girl with many more returns. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Happy Birthday Janna!

Hope you have a fun birthday with people who mean the most to you.

Hugs from NJ,

Joy

Happy Birthday, Janna, and hope your day was very special and filled with precious birthday memories.

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

I am very very late ...but a belated Happy Birthday to Jaana!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

To my daughter Meghan,

Happy Birthday (27) to my Best Friend, I know I can always count on you to make me Laugh, you are truly the Best daughter in the whole wide world...I just wish I could have kept you in that bubble a little longer! LOL:)! Enjoy your Birthday Week,  I love you very much:)! I would have put you a pix. of something on here, but you haven't showed me how to do it yet...so I'll leave that up to all of our Michael Bolton friends:)!

Love, MOM!

To Meggy, have a fabulous birthday sweetie! I wish you everything your heart desires on your special day and I know it’ll be surrounded by love. Thank you very much for being a sweet friend and bringing your mom over here. :D Take care Meggy and do pop up and say hi once in a while, okay? God bless you girl. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada xxx

Meggy,
Here's wishing you a wonderful birthday!! Hope it's spent with everyone you love.
We miss you here, stop in an visit us sometime!
Luv,
Joy from NJ

Happy Birthday Janna From Tom & Ashley out here in rainy Portland Oregon

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service