Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101733

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm on Helen Alicia's side. I'm new with this so, anyone inAugust who's celebrated or celebrating, Happy birthday. I'm a birthday buff. :)

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
Orrin's birthday's the 17th, right? He's my age--I'm older than he is.
could someone add my birthday of april 8th since I don't know how to do it? Thanks. :)

I loved what you wrote teasing around about orrin's birthday whether it's the 17th or 22nd&you put your birthday in, Sylvie from Canada. :)

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
Hi Dianna, thanks sweetie! Oh I only send Orrin E-mails to his Rocknhood address. I really wouldn't know what kind of card to send him, so I just speak from my heart and let him know I'm thinking of him. :D Take care sweetie and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Hi, Rita
I hope you have a wonderful day !!!
Take care
Mariu
Many Happy Returns Orrin on this your B-day
Hope it's full of love and happiness
All the best
Love Dianna xxx

So, Orin's birthday's the 18th?

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. Ca

They have birthdays acknowledged at the Michael Bolton yahoo group. I wish folks would join there Michaelbolton-subscribe@yahoogroups.com We have fun up there.
Happy Birthday Orin. Celebrate it good with many returns. :)

Hi, Orrin
Happy Birthday !!!
I hope you had a wonderful one
Take care
Mariu
Hey Robin, I'm sure that Dianna will see your post and add your birthday sweetie. The birthday calendar is not Jaws-friendly girl. There's a link to it higher up on this page, but Jaws reads in columns, so there's no way for us to know the exact date of someone's B-Day. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Hi Sylvie I have added Robin B-day to the calendar
Love Dianna xxxx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service