Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101733

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thanks Dianna for adding my birthday. I wish I could access it because, I'm a birthday buff&love to wish folks happy birthday. :)

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
Am I surprised that not everything is accessible for us? No, I'm not. Thanks Sylvie.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
Thanks Dianna, you're a sweetheart! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Hello Everybody, Wouaou there is a lot of birthday this month !!!! Happy birthday for all !!!!! Is it possible having a part of cake ? If i'm right, i would have a complete cake with all of these parts in the end of the month !!! I'm have the fortune with me because i'm very greedy !!! Good luck for your new year.... Bye BD
Hey Robin, my Boltonnut, I've posted earlier that I've been told for years that Orrin's birthday was on the 17th, but Anna just told me it's actually on the 22nd. I wrote to tell him he should have said something but of course, he was just happy to hear from me, God bless him! He doesn't respond often, but when he does, he makes it worthwhile for me. I'm so happy about his new CD, I'm beside myself! lol This CD has been a long time coming... I'm sure it'll be worth it though! Well, take care girl. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Oh, his birthday's tomorrow. Awesome. His last day of being 60? :)

Show me the CD on tape, ok? LOL

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
Happy Birthday Orrin!!

I hope you had a lovely day.

Love Jennifer XXX
Shannon here's to a fanastic birthday on the 29th hope it's everything you wish for
Love Dianna xxx

Hope you have a great day tomorrow Shannon.

Happy Birthday!!!

Love Jennifer XX
Happy Birthday Shannon!!! I hope you have a great day!!

Love Eileen xoxo
Happy birthday Shannon today&celebrate it good with many more returns.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
Happy Birthday Shannon! I hope you had a great day!!!!!
Robin in Maryland

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service