Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101734

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I had an awesome birthday. I was with my twin sister&her hubby so, yeah, & I got to see my friend Elaine&Bill's friend Dennis. We were there from the 8th & came back the 11th. So, yeah, it was awesome. I will check out the birthdays Sylvia&thanks. Hang in there, Kelly, your time is comin'. :))))))))) Hang in there all of you. :)))))

Hey Robin R.   I am sorry but it's hard to keep up with the B-Day calendar for me! So Happy Belated my friend...and I know you played MB's music the whole day:)!

Mary (M&M's)!

Yeah, Mary & everyone, on my birthday, I was on the greyhound as I call it the grey mutt traveling several hours but that's ok. They even had wifi&&power where one could hook up their cell, iPads, iPhones&such.

Want to wish a Happy, Happy Birthday to Christopher.....hope you have a fantastic day !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

I also want to wish Christopher a very happy birthday. He doesn't post often, but when he does, it's to share wonderful MB goodies, so I want to thank him for all he does! Happy birthday Christopher, God bless. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Happy birthday to you Christopher & celebrate it good with many more returns. We'd love to see more posts from you. :)H

I want to wish Gail Knoesen a very, very Happy Birthday and I hope your day is filled with nothing but fun, fun and then more FUN and of course a little bit of Mr. Bolton too Gail.....what would life be without him ..................................

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Happy birthday to you Gail knoesen, have a very beautiful day!!!

katia

Happy birthday Gail K and may it be the start to a wonderful year for you. I wanted to find you a typical South African greeting, but I found this adorable video and hope you enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pN7n8AX6v8

Again, have a wonderful birthday Gail K, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Happy Birthday to you Gail in South Africa & celebrate it good with many more returns. :)

Happy Birthday to Gail K...Hope you have a great birthday!

Robin in MD :)

Have a Very Happy Birthday filled with special birthday moments and memories made, Gail K.

That is a beautiful colloage too, Sylvia.

Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service