Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Have a wonderful birthday, Eileen, full of sweet birthday surprises!! Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Happy Birthday Eleen . Have a wonderful day.

http://www.netanimations.net/Animated-Happy-Birthday-gif.gif

Happy birthday , Eileen hope it is filled with lots of love and special memories!!!
Sandy in MS

Happy birthday to you Eilene & celebrate it good with many more returns. I know it's the birthday thread but are you nearby Morristown NY? :)

Hi Robin,

It's Morristown, NJ not NY.  And I already checked it out. Eileen is one and a half hours away and I am one hour and fifteen minutes away!! Yeah!! Sounds like a plan coming on!

Joy

NJ

HAPPY BIRTHDAY girlfriend!!! Hope you had a great one!
Here's to more magical Bolton adventures this and next year for sure!
How are we ever going to top the last one!????
Luv ya,
Joy NJ

Hey Eileen,

I also want to wish you a Happy Belated Birthday:)! I know what you got for your B-Day:)! A ticket to see Michael of course:)! Lucky you!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Are you, Eilene, seeing Michael in Morristown, NJ? Awesome if I'm right. What a neat birthday gift. Happy birthday to you girl & celebrate it good with many more returns. :)

Happy Belated Birthday Eileen!!! I certainly hope you got to share it with a MB concert!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi all, sorry I'm late but my internet was down yesterday. I just wanted to wish a belated birthday to Özlem: happy belated birthday sweetie and I hope you had a wonderful day surrounded by love and that it was everything you wanted it to be! I wish you an MB concert on your side of the world too. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

I know this is Early Sylvia, but I usually get behind here...I just want to Wish You a Very Happy Birthday:)! It's the 30th! I have one wish for you & that is that one day you will get to Meet Michael & see him "Live" in concert:)! You deserve it:)! It will happen...just when you need it the Most:)! Of course I hope you spend your Birthday having a Grand day full of surprises:)! ENJOY!!!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Thank you very much indeed Mary for your hope for me of meeting and seeing but seeing Michael on a stage will do me fine for I will be one happy little bunny when that happens and it will be a dream come true  BUT  Mary, I have to say it is not my birthday on 30th that is Sylvia from Texas.....my birthday was 11th April !!! :)   Thanks all the same for your wishes !!! :)  Think maybe I should get "Wee One" put beside my name to differentiate and Dianna, if by chance you read this, could you please change birthday calendar for me and do the addition...thanks !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service