Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy Belated Birthday Mary :) Hopefully you catch a Bolton concert very close to you once again!!!!
Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hopefully Kathy it won't take another 20 years! LOL:)! I had a Great B-Day! Thank You & Gail K. too:)!
Mary (meg's mom)!

Hi all, I'd like to underline 2 special birthdays today: Michael's daughter Holly's and sweet Janis Liebhart's, who has most of us know was Michael's sunshine
of a backup singer for many years. I hope they both have a grand birthday surrounded by the people they love and who make them feel as special as they
are. Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

If my memory serves me right. Today is Michael's daughter Holly's birthday&also, janis Leibhart's as well. Happy birthday to you girls & celebrate it good with many more returns. :))

Agree with you both Sylvie and Robin CA and I'll wish Holly a wonderful birthday and hope she has a fabulous day with family and friends and will also wish Janis a Happy, Happy Birthday on here too !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Happy Birthday to Holly and Janis and hope they both have very, very special birthdays. Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

I to would like to wish those 2 special ladies of Michael's a Happy Birthday! I wonder what he got them? Roses...for sure:)! It's nice to be in Good company with them for our B-Day month:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

I want to wish Diane McKane a Happy, Happy Birthday and hope you have a truly wonderful day filled with nothing but fun, fun and then more FUN !!!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Bonjour Diane,

I wish you a wonderful Happy Birthday with a lot of Smiles, Surprises and Tenderness

katia

Thank you, Katia! I have had a wonderful birthday!
Diane

Hey Diane, have a wonderful birthday that's MB filled and hope your friends and family spoil you with attention until a new  MB concert comes walking your way! ;D Take care sweetie and happy birthday. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Happy birthday to you Diane & celebrate it good with many more returns. :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service