Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh that's great Marie..thanks!

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, Gail, and I wish you very, very special birthday moments throughout your very, very special day. You are our star today and everyday for all you do for us....ENJOY YOUR SPECIAL DAY ;))!!
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Big Birthday Hugs,

Kathy T. :))

Happy birthday to you Gail, & I know it's early & celebrate it good girl with many more returns. :) Hugs

Dear Gail, I wish you a very Happy Birthday:)! And I hope your cellphone rings a lot, because then Michael will sing to you ALL DAY LONG:)! LOL!

You work for a Great employer:)! And you have THE BEST JOB EVER:)! Thanks for All that you do for All of Us here! And for taking care of Michael!

Keeping up w/him is a job, for sure! He's everywhere! And that's a Good Thing:)!

Enjoy your Birthday week:)!

Mary & Meggy!!!

Happy Birthday to you Gail , i wish you all the very best and many happy return in this special day for you :)

Hugs ,thida from thailand ,:)

Thanks everyone...a couple days early but I thank you all so much! Gail

Wishing you the BEST Birthday ever Gail. Thanks so much for the hard work you do for all of us!!! MB is so lucky to have you and so are we.
Have a great one!!!!!!

Robin in MD ;)

Hi Gail, I'll second what Robin in MD said: we're all very lucky to have you! You're the kindest, most considerate, most efficient and caring person I know , we love you and we'd truly be lost without you sweetie. Have a wonderful birthday tomorrow and a most healthy, joyous and happy year ahead, God bless you. With love and big bear hugs to you, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada xxx

Anen Robin, Sylvie & everyone. Fortunately, some of us had the opportunity of knowing & meeting Gail. Wish she could, you, Gail meet all of us. You do oh! so! much! for us. :))))))

Happy Birthday Gail,

Hope tomorrow is a very special day and you spend time with those you love. Know that we all love you here, and appreciate all the things you do.

Michael is a very lucky man to have such a dedicated woman to be his right hand carrying out what you do for us fans. Thanks for all you do!

Have a Great Birthday!

Kellie

A Happy, Happy Birthday Gail and hope you have a fabulous day !!! :)

.......and here is a little extra bouquet to help you celebrate that 45th Wedding Anniversary........congratulations to you both and have a wonderful, wonderful day...................

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia, wow, does this mean Gail got married on her birthday? 45 years? So she got married at 5? lol Well I don't know if it's on the same day, but warmest congratulations Gail and hubby! Thanks for the info Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service