Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Gail,

Thanks from NJ all the way to S. Africa!!

Hugs,

Joy

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Joy!

Hope it is a day full of fun memories with all your family and friends and of course Michael too!

Kellie

Kellie,

Thank you for the birthday wishes, much appreciated.

Hugs girl,

Joy

Want to come on here and wish Michael's youngest daughter, Taryn, who is 34 today a wonderful, wonderful birthday.....Happy Birthday, Tayrn !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

A very happy birthday Taryn, I wish you all the happiness in the world and continued success in business too. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Happy Birthday to all of the October Birthday gang:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Have a Very Happy Birthday,Taryn, and I wish you a special day filled with family, friends and sweet birthday moments :)).

Kathy T. :)
Happy Birthday Taryn, hope you have a wonderful day and god bless.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TARYN!  HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL FUN FILLED DAY WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS

GLORIA

Happy Birthday to you Taryn & celebrate it girl with many more returns. :)

Happy Birthday Taryn

I wish You all the best

Marie from Prague

Best wishes on your birthday Taryn, hope you partied with your loved ones & friends. And much sucess on your store!

Joy ;)

NJ

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service