Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy birthday to you Kerie & celebrate it good with many more returns. A very dear special person's birthday's the same as yours. Cool.

Happy birthday Kerie!!!!  Hope you had a wonderful day!!

Robin in MD:)

Happy Birthday Kerie...belatedly here...but I did catch you on facebook :) Enjoy your concerts and be sure to come back and tell us all about them!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

A very happy birthday to you Kerie! I hope you'll be looking forward to MB concerts this year or next, as most of us are and that you're having a very special day with loved ones, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Happy Birthday Kerie and hope you celebrated with all you love :)).

Kathy T. :)

Happy Birthday Kerie

Marie

Thanks for all the birthday wishes!!  It was a great day, actually a great weekend to celebrate!!  Going to 2  upcoming concerts for my birthday so ready for them.  I havent been on here much lately, so it was nice to get the best wishes!!!

Kerie

Wanted to come on here and wish a little girl a belated Happy Birthday for yesterday when she turned 2 years old and that little girl is Michael's Granddaughter, Olivia Gwen (Gwenny)........A HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLIVIA !!!

Sylvia. Your Wee Scottish friend.

That is a great pic of her & G-Pa:)! And yes Happy Birthday to you little one:)! Got your G-Pa by the tip of your fingers:)! Signed, Sealed & Delivered:)! He'll be writing a song for you someday soon:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Super photo with Michael's great smile!! Happy 2nd Birthday Gwenny!!!

Kathy an dLAFD Bob

Hope you had a very, very happy birthday, Gwenny, and such a nice photo of you and G-Pa too. Thanks for posting it again, Sylvia, so precious. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

I'm late but Happy birthday to you little Gwenny & hope you got all the birthday cake & ice cream your little tummy can or could handle. xox :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service