Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oops Happy Belated Birthday to Gloria, hope your day was awesome and all your wishes came true.

Gail K. South Africa

I'm getting some requests to be added to the birthday calendar but you need to contact Dianna Shipman.  I've sent her Joy's and Lisa's so hopefully she will get those added shortly.  Thanks, Gail

Hi Gail, I'm sorry sweetie, that's my fault: I thought you had access. I'll know for next time. Take care Gail. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

I'm way late but happy birthday to you Gloria & celebrate it good with many more returns. No doubt there are other birthdays I've missed.

Joyce,   (Joyce Fazio)

Happy Birthday!! Looking forward to our show in May!!

Joy

NJ

"Here is your cake Joyce! Happy Birthday XOXOXO!"

Happy Birthday Joyce ... have a magical time

Marie

http://youtu.be/dDYmDZim3xw

Know you don't come on here much Joyce but will still wish you a Happy, Happy Birthday here as on FB and hoping you have a wonderful, wonderful day !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Happy Birthday Joyce!!! Enjoy your upcoming concert!!!

Marie and SYlvia....you ladies are soooo creative with your cards!!!! Adorable!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

To All of you January babies, I wish you a Happy Birthday filled with many wonderful surprises & plenty of Michael Bolton music:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Happy Birthday Joyce

. All my wishes for this very special day. Enjoy.

Sincerely from France and big hugs .

Françoise

I hope you have a very happy birthday, Joyce :)).

Kathy T. :)

Happy Birthday Carol-London and hope you have a terrific day in the company of Mr. Bolton, yeah what a way to spend your birthday and do hope you get to chat with him and maybe, just maybe, get a birthday kiss !!! :)

Sylvia.    Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service