Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wish you a Happy Birthday dear Robin R. hope you have a wonderful day!

Sending you big birthday hugs!

Nicolette xx

Dear Robin R.! I wish you everything good for your birthday! Every your (Bolton-)wishes should come true!!!

Petra Christine (Germany)

Happy Birthday Robin R....a little late here but I caught you early on facebook!!! I am sure you are preparing for your Bolton Adventure tomorrow!! ENJOY!!! Wishing you more Bolton concerts throughout the year!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Everyone, I want to come out here & thank everyone for the awesome birthdays. Got some neat gifts, was with my sister, her hubby & my dear friend & BB who's not out here. Had a blast despite how sick I was on my birthday but yeah, celebrating seeing the babe Saturday was definiately a definite added attraction, that's for sure. & to have my seat upgraded as it was, I couldn't ask for a more awesome birthday. Just love being with family, friends & BB'S. Yay kathy LAFD. Loved seeing that awesome fireman. :)))))))))) & u2. :)))

Hi girls. Hope I'm doing this right. Sylvie, you know how much I love Lean On Me & thanks. the concert goers were enjoying it too. Hope everyone's getting this. if i'm redundant, forgive me. Pardon any errors. Love the words to Lean On Me & whoever wrote it for Bill Withers, it's an awesome song. I can't wait to get messages like I used to. Thanks for everyone's concerns during my being absent & all. I think I'm finally starting to feel human. I wouldn't wish that bronchitis & all on anyone. Whew. Michael & everyone kept me hang in there. Enough on me. :)

I know it's late but I want to come out here & thank everyone for their birthday wishes. Had a nice one despite my feeling sicker than I don't know what & one of my presents was an upgrade on my ticket when I saw Michael in Palm Desert. I may have mentioned this already. Though I didn't get to shake, hold his hand or have any conversation, I had an awesome time despite how ill I, unfortunately was. I don't mean to go on about it but I still have this thing 4 & a half weeks. But just wanted to come out here & thank everyone. I even got to be with a BB now

Dear Sylvia,

I wish You all the best

to Your beautiful Birthday Day

with love Marie

http://youtu.be/XzfamBPBId8

Thanks very much indeed Marie for that is beautiful but feel I have to mention that someone on FB has gone way ahead of time and a lot of people getting carried along with and although I have made mention on there some not seeing for my birthday is not until the 11th, Friday....wasn't 6th, 7th or 8th it is 11th !!!.  

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Happy Birthday my dear Robin NV .

I wish you a special day, lots of gifts and lots of concerts Michael B . Good health . I think of you.

Big hugs from France.

Françoise .

Happy Birthday to everyone who have a Birthday in this month :)) all the best to you and have a nice day ! Hugs , thida from thailand , :)

Happy Birthday to Sylvia!!  Have a great day!!!!!!!!!  Do something fun....not too long now till your shows..:)

Robn in MD :)

Happy  Birthday Sylvia, I hope you have a Fun day & you go out and buy yourself a new outfit for your trips to see Michael:)! And go ahead and get a bag of sweet treats while your at it:)! You deserve it....SPLURGE:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service