Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks a million Kathy T, Kathy R and Joy .....thanks for birthday wishes !!! :)    Thanks very much indeed for that absolutely beautiful picture Joy for that is just gorgeous and actually resembles my Jill.....thanks !!! :)  That type of hat is known as a "bonnet" in Scotland....just another piece of useless information ...lol.

Funnily enough Sylvie I've lost my scales.....can't find them anywhere and funnily enough too there is a little bit of that toffee cheesecake still left !!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Sorry I missed your Birthday Sylvia, but I hope you are celebrating now w/Michael...and of course the Rest is History!!! ou are having your Cake for sure:)! Happy Belated Birthday!

Mary (meg's mom)!

I agree with Meggie, I may have missed your birthday Sylvia in between email addresses but happy birthday to you, though belated, & celebrate it good with many more returns. You certainly have had some awesome MB adventures.

Wanted to come on here and wish Thida a Happy Birthday for today.   Have to let you all know that Thida won't be back in Thailand until toward end of month but I am sure we will all hear from her when she does return as right now she is in the UK and she went to her very first MB concert in Liverpool.  She does not have internet connection whilst here but I, for one, can't wait to hear her first experience of a MB show and so I will just say.....welcome home Thida and hope you had a wonderful, wonderful birthday and here for you is one picture I took at Glasgow show last night.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Have a Very Happy Birthday, Thida, and I hope it was filled with lots of sweet MB memories of your concert in Liverpool, a very sweet birthday gift that had to be too :)

Big Birthday Hugs

Kathy T. :)

Hi Thida, I hope you're having a wonderful birthday, still floating on your MB cloud as a birthday present! Take care. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Hello sylvia and everyone on here,

Thank you you all very much for a Birthday wishes ! i really appreciated for that , i just got back from the UK day ago , and i had a good time over there and really enjoyed MB concert at the Philhamonic hall  in Liverpool ,it was wonderful time for me did has a chence for this , the concert was fantastic!! Michael so sweet and great singer as always , i just love all the show there, and i have some pictures for you all at Michael concert , hope you like them :)  Hugs to you all ,thida :)

So glad to hear you are back home safely Thida and that you had a wonderful time and thank you so, so much for sharing your beautiful pictures with us and so glad you took camera !!!! :) 

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY THIDA . 

Sincerely from France :)

Happy birthday to you Thita & celebrate it good with many more returns. I'm glad you enjoyed Michael's concert & also that you arrived home safely.

Happy Belated Birthday Thida!! I am thrilled that you finally got to see Michael in concert!! Woohoo!! Here's to more Bolton concerts in your future :))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi all, I'd like to wish Joy Baxter a very happy birthday today the 20th. I hope you have a fabulous day and an MB concert coming your way this year! Now I know you had a very special request for Michael for your special day and although I can't manage something personalized, I'll attach a little something special. ;D Take care sweetie and have a great day! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Attachments:

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service