Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101733

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy Birthday dear Dianna! I hope you have a wonderful day with your family!

Big hugs!

Nicolette xx

Happy birthday to you Dianna & celebrate it girl with many more returns.

Happy, Happy Birthday Diane and I hope your day is full of sweet birthday moments :)).

Kathy T. :)

Hi everyone, I just wanted to underline my friend Jeremy's birthday, today, July 3. As I probably mention every year, he doesn't post much, but he started
one of my favorite threads, "Follow up info for the history enthusiast". I wish you "Bonne fête mon ami" have a wonderful day and hope all your wishes
come true, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

A Happy, Happy Birthday Mary and I hope you have the most absolutely wonderful day imaginable and that this is the start of an equally wonderful year for you !!! :)   Have FUN Mary !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

Happy Birthday dear Mary! I hope you have a great day with your family!

Big birthday hugs!

Nicolette xx

Hi Mary, (Meggy's mom),, have an absolutely wonderful and very happy birthday girlfriend! I hope it's truly a diva's birthday, lol and  I know it'll be surrounded by love, so enjoy! Take good care girl. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxbxDhHrnhI

Thank You Sylvie, for that special "Daughtry" treat:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Thanks Nicolette, Everyday is a Great day with my husband & daughter,  I am truly blessed:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Dear Mary, I wish you a wonderful birthday! All your wishes will come true! Let yourself celebrate from your family and friends!

Petra (Germany)

Thanks Petra, I love dogs, this is a cute card as well:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Thank you Sylvia, for this perfect picture:)! We celebrated last night, and of course I still have the Rest of the week:)! LOL!

Mary (meg's mom)!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service