Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Kellie, H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y T O Y O U K E L L I E MY SINCERE WHISHES FOR THIS NEW YEAR Bye BD
Taryn here's wishing you a wonderful day full of Love and happiness
Not long now Taryn and next year you will also have a very special loved one to share your day with
Hope all is going well for you
Sending blessings and hugs to you {{{{{{{Taryn}}}}}}}
Taryn's birthday is the 3rd of October

Love Dianna xxx

Happy Birthday Taryn! Hope you have a wonderful day!!

Love Eileen xoxo
Happy birthday Taryn&celebrate it good with many more returns. You're gonna have a special present soon. :)

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
Happy BIrthday, Taryn !!!
Have a great and special one.
Take care
Mariu
Hi Taryn,
Hope you have a fun filled day, no gas, no hartburn, no constipation or kicking under the ribs, all the blessed the miriacle of life is... Let this day be yours!

Happy Birthday to you!!!

Kellie
Hello Taryn H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y GOOD WHISHES FOR THIS NEW YEAR..... hAVE A GOOD DAY !!!!!!
Hope you have a fab day Taryn .xx
Happy Brithday Taryn, hope you have a lovely day.

Love Deb xx
I hope you have a fantastic day Taryn.

Loads of love, Jennifer XXX
Hello Taryn and have a very happy birthday! Take special care of yourself today, just to celebrate all that you love to do just for you. Do enjoy your last few weeks of pregnancy despite the little inconvenients: looking back, you will treasure this time! :D You’re in our thoughts and we all wish you an easy delivery and a beautiful healthy baby. Take it easy on yourself and have a great day! Much love and big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Happy birthday Taryn, hope you have a great day!

Love Sandra x

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service