Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101733

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very Happy Birthday Mary .

Sincerely from France, big hugs :) 

Françoise

Happy birthday to you Mary & celebrate it good with many more returns. Also, though belated. I'm not sure if I wished Diane a happy birthday or not but anyway, Happy birthday to you Diane & celebrate it good with many more returns.H

Dear Mary, also from Berlin come congratulations for your birthday. Have a nice day with your family.

Best wishes from Berlin

Katrin

Happy Birthday Mary! I hope you have a great one!!!! Do something fun!

Robin in MD :)

Thanks Robin, I have been working, but in the week to come I will be doing some FUN stuff, too:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Thank You Katrin for a this beautiful picture (card)!!! I love it:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Happy Birthday Mary

my wish from Prague

Marie

Thank You Marie, what a beautiful picture (card) of Michael & his locks:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

I hope you are having a very happy birthday, Mary, full of sweet surprises ;). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Thank You Robin R., Kathy T., & Francoise, for all of your birthday wishes as well!!!

Mary (meg's mom)!

To All of you I want to share with you a funny story, hope you All have a Laugh on me:)!

Our Meghan likes to do Big stuff for All occasions, she Loves treating everyone, especially her Mom & Dad!!!

Well last year I got this icing for her cake, thinking what could be wrong with it, after all icing is icing, right? Wrong....LOL! It was so Nasty the dog wouldn't even eat it:)! She was like OMG Mom you got me a generic icing for my B-Day Cake??? I felt bad of course, but we live and learn:)!

Now for the good part:

I told my hubby what kind of cake I wanted, I love there Icing at this store.....well when I told Meghan she was like....oh no Mom, you are getting the same Nasty cake that I got:)! Oh she was having some Fun joking with me about that for 2 days:)! But of course her Dad told me what I was getting:)! So when I got home last night there it was, just a round cake with air brush Red & Blue...saying "Happy Birthday Mom".......I had a little bit of it last night, but here in a few mins...I'm getting a big piece w/ice cream!!! We had Rib-eye steaks and all sorts of stuff, then we had our Fireworks, Meghan loves them so much!!!

Thanks again to you all for the Birthday messages & pics,  I really appreciate all of them:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Thanks Mary for sharing your fun story with us and I bet Meggy did get a lot of fun out of teasing you about the cake you were going to get and do hope you did enjoy that big piece with the ice cream from the real birthday cake !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service