Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101733

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Mary....and please except my belated birthday wishes as well!!!! I hope none of you vote to kick me off of this fantastic forum for being negligent!!! Guilty as charged!! I will keep trying to be more timely though :)))) 

Sounds like a yummy dinner you had!! Rib-eye steak is my favorite :))) Poor Meggy with the yucky icing!! Has she tried therapy to overcome her bad memories or is she just calling it revenge?? lol

See ya...

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks Kathy, Yes that dinner was delicious.....the best cake ever, too:)! If anything my Meg. needs therapy from having a Crazy mother...but she puts up with me, and she & I have a great time together, always:)! Thank the good Lord for giving her Patience:)!

Oh but she really had a fun time teasing me:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Mary,

Wishing you a "Belated" Birthday! Hope it was great & you did something fun with Meggy & your hubby!

Hugs!

Joy ;)

NJ

Daughtry wishing you a Happy Birthday, hope MB won't mind!

Mary, & there's nothing like nasty tasting icing. That's too funny. I'm glad your birthday was a good one. Love birthdays.

Thank You Joy, for that pic-card...from Daughtry....I don't think Michael will mind:)! BTW girl, where have you been?

Mary (meg's mom)!

Hey Mary,

I'm still here! Busy working & being a Nana is hard work! (But I love it!)

I still try to remember to say Happy Birthday to you all!

Joy

NJ

This is what takes up my extra time, the other

"Love of my Life!" Emmett...........

Oh Joy, He is a beautiful Boy:)! I know you Love having time with him:)! Glad you keep checking in...we miss you:)!
Mary (meg's mom)!

Just want to come out here today and wish Michael's daughter, Holly, a Happy, Happy Birthday and I bet it will be for hopefully she will get her first birthday present from her son.....now that has got to be a special one !!!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Holly, I wish you a wonderful birthday with your family and friends! Will Michael be one of your guests? I wish it to you from the heart!

Petra (Germany)

I would also like to wish Holly a very happy birthday, along with the adorable Janis Liebhart who used to be one of Michael's backups. I hope you both have a wonderful day full of happy surprises! Take care and God bless. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Amen. Happy birthday to both Janis & Holly today for their birthdays & may they celebrate it good with many more returns. There's another birthday today but he's off topic. We all know who that is but just thought of his birthday. :)))))))))

Happy Birthday to Holly and Janis :))) Wishing you both a wonderful day!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service