Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy Birthday Petra!! Her is to MORE Bolton concerts in Germany!!! Woohoo!!! Have a great day!! 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thank you Kathy !!! Yes, a lot of mooooooore MB concerts, please !!!

I want to break Sylvia's record!

Petra (Germany)

Happy birthday Petra & celebrate it with many more returns.

Thank you Robin! I had a nice birthday celebration!

Petra (Germany)

Thanks for your birthday greetings, Robin! I had a nice celebration with my family!

Petra (Germany)

Oh Francoise, this greeting card is sooooo cute! Thanks for everything!

Petra (Germany)

Happy Birthday Petra

my wish from Prague

Marie

http://youtu.be/h0bIXJoxgsA

Marie, I had thanked this morning already for your birthday greeting! Sorry, it is disappeared! So again, thank you!

Where is Michael with the champagne? Not at my place! ;(

Petra (Germany)

Happy Belated Birthday Petra and I hope your day was very special :). Sorry I am just now here but I had company from out of town yesterday. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Thank you Kathy! Also a belated birthday greeting is wonderful! ;)

I had a nice day with my family!

Petra (Germany)

Petra,

Happy belated birthday! I don't get on the site every day anymore. Have to thank you for all your contributions to our forum,

you have added a lot of information since you joined in!

Hugs from NJ

Joy 

Hey Petra, I hope you had a Great B-Day:)! And yes this Forum sure knows how to make you feel Special!!! I totally agree!!! That's what friends are for!!!

Mary (meg's mom)!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service