Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101734

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Maryann wishing you a wonderful day
Maryann's birthday is the 5th (same as my beloved Bill's :)
Love Dianna xxxx

Michael John

Sorry I am a day late

Hope you had a fun filled day

All the best

Dianna

LA Woman hope your having a wonderful day full of love

Love Dianna xxx

Happy Birthday Michael John. I'm sorry that I'm late with these wishes for you.

I hope you had a great day.

Love Jennifer XX

Seems i have missed a few too.Wishing all who celebrate this month a very happy birthday .xx

Hello Ellie,
Happy Birthday TO YOU
With all my wishes...
Have a good day
Bye BD

I am so sorry I have missed a few special Birthday's on here and I am so very sorry for that.

We have been flooded here on and off since just before christmas and I have had the Mother in Law staying as well in between.

So Kat and Ray from the 27th December

Tekqueen 30th December

Ellie Smith 3rd January

Helen's the 6th January (although I did wish you a happy birthday on facebook :))

And Audrey Doxia (the quite One)

Love Dianna xxxxxxxxxx

Well, happy belated birthday to everyone we've missed, hope your birthdays were everything you wanted them to be! Dianna, I meant to ask you how things were going and if  your  area had been flooded. I hope things are back or at least close to back to normal! What a way to spend the hollidays! Oh, while I think of it, Dianna, would you please add Helena's birthday for February 18th? Thanks in advance sweetie and thanks for setting us all straight! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada  

Hi Sylvie we are luckier then the ones up north although we have been flooded on and off no damage to our area as of yet.

Today it is still raining and we are unable to leave our property but it hasn't been pouring and we are hoping to get out tomorrow but the weather forcaster is saying we are in for alot more let's hope they are not right :)

No good complaining we could be alot worse off.

I have added Helena's b-day a little while ago :) so that's good

Love Dianna xxx

Hi again Dianna, well, lots of luck to you my friend, hang in there and we'll keep our fingers crossed for you all! Thanks for letting me know for the add, take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

I know it's off topic but yeah, Dianna, I've heard about the flooding in Australia&for those else who are from Australia&if you're in the area, be safe&I wish you all well.

Boltonnut from L.A. CA USA

Hi Robin

Weather has been beautiful,Cleaning up has begun

Thanks for your well wishes :)

Love Dianna xxx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service