Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101748

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy birthday to everyone thus far in January&celebrate it good with many more returns.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Happy Birthday to all the January kids!!

Helena..xx...

Thanks for thinking of me Sylvie!! 

Hugs, Helena..xx..

I also have apologies to make for missing some birthdays.

As some of you will know, I have had pneunomia for the past 3 weeks and am slowly getting better.

I send my sincerest apologies for misssing all of your birthdays, I really do.

Tomorrow is Glorias birthday so I'm sending my happiest wishes to you for a great day.

Happy Birthday Gloria.

Love Jennifer XXXX

Off topic again. Jennifer, sorry about the pneumonia. Been tere. Done that. As some folks know, I've had bronchitis, asthma, tracheitis but I'm coming along. Still have the cough 8 weeks now.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Happy Birthday Gloria!! 

Helena...xx..

Hi all, well first, happy birthday to Gloria for tomorrow: hope you have a healthy one! This winter seems to be rough on people health-wise and we're only in January... Prompt recovery to all those ailing! Okay, one more thing, Dianna, could I ask you to insert Sylvia Doughty's birthday please? It's on April 11. Thanks in advance sweetie. Stay safe and good luck to you and yours. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Sylvie I have done Sylvia's Birthday :)

Love Dianna xxx

Hi Sylvie, Hi Dianna,

Wondered why that wee minx Sylvie asked me when my birthday was - now I know !!!!!   :)  and, how come Dianna you had already put in my birthday before Sylvie told you - how did you find out when my birthday was  - eh ???????????  lol.  Seriously, thanks a million to the two of you for thinking about me and adding my name to the calendar.....I am awfully glad Sylvie didn't tell you that I wondered for ages how you all knew each others birthdays - I thought there was maybe a special section on our pages that I hadn't discovered yet ....I was trying - believe it or not, QUIETLY -  to work it out, but, I had, eventually to ask "Sylvie the Solver" for the answer - thanks again to the two of you.

Sylvia.    Wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia,

I didn't know your birthday til Sylvie told me I added it straight away or I tend to forget to do things (must be getting old LOL)

On the previous forum it was great it use to have the calendar involved in it and all the member's birthdays were on it that is the one thing I miss on this site it was easy to keep up with all the birthdays now however I have made a calendar though google and I have to be told birthdays so they can be added.

Hope that helps you :) my wee scottish friend

Love Dianna xxx

Wow Sylvia...  Your birthday is a few days before my mothers....Mom's birthday is April 14.  Groovy!!

Helena...xx..

Hi Helena,

As long as you don't tell me I'm as old as your mother!  lol.

Sylvia.    Wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service