Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy Birthday Holly, hope you have a lovely day.

Love Deb xx

Hope you have a Great Birthday Holly!!!

Helena..xx..

All the very best Holly hope you have a great one :)

Love Dianna xxx

Hi, Holly

I hope you had a wonderful day, Happy Birthday !!!!

Take care

Mariu

Hi Holly. I'm behind&late but happy birthday to you lasrt Monday&celebrate it good with mamy more returns.

Enjoy the concert there in massachusetts.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Thanks Robin it was wrong on the Calendar too so no worries.

Holly

But you said something about something going on from 2 to 3 is that Monday or what? If so, have fun. Give us reviews about the concert on the 2011 concert forum, ok?

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi Holly, glad to hear you've had a nice birthday. Not that it's important, but Robin is catching up with the thread, but she couldn't read the calendar sweetie and neither can I. We just have to wait for charitable souls to let us know about birthdays. Have a great time on Monday! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Thanks I did :)
Is iit a secret? Or is there something going on between 2&3 Monday?

Dear Michael,

Excuse-me for the late, i went in Venezia this week-end (without computer !) and i came back this night. I have a lot of Love for You :

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Michael,

ALL MY BEST WISHES FOR THIS NEW YEAR :

HEALTH, JOY and HAPPINESS and,

of course,

a lot of travels for the most pleasure being together your fans and You ...

I kiss you tenderly..... Hugs BD

had a fabulous birthday on feb 28 Celebrated Michael's on the 26th w/ M&Ms and his music and youtube videos and wrapping it up with the Man himself a hero's welcome will be waiting for him in Springfield ETA for me 2pm-3pm

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service