Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

2 to 3 p.m.? what's happening then? Is that when the concert is or are you getting to meet him?

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

that when my train arrives I am going to see if I can catch him coming or going from sound check too or going in before the show

Keeep us posted Holly. let us know if you get to meet up with him but can you put it in the 2011 concert thread instead of here, please? Thanks.

Do you ever hear from Missy?

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

My birthday is wrong on the Calendar its 2/28/73 20yrs. and two days after Michaels

Hi Holly,

Glad you got in here and yes I see Dianna has put your birthday in in March instead of February - will get that changed - no problem......but I am glad you told us that there was the 20 year difference between you and Michael because I thought it was only a 2 day difference - you sure you don't want to come and kick my smart *** - you said it - not me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    hahahahahahahehehehehehe   Oh Holly, the cheek you take from me - I love you for it !!   See you over in Facebook for more cheek !!!!  lol.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I love your cheek and your smart *** I would love a birthday hug who knows I have been in the right place for that before God knows I will try to do it again

Hi Holly,

Well as the venue has changed to the ballroom and it is going to be more "intimate", oh boy you never know ............ oh here Holly - just thought there when I typed it - the "ballroom" - ask him for a dance !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    foxtrot, waltz, quick step - the world is your oyster !!!!  LOL.   Now don't you miss that chance !!!!!!!!!  :))

Sylvia.    Your wee Scottish friend.

Michael will you "Dance With Me", should I wear a Red Dress now look who's gettin' Cheeky LOL!!!!!!

Hope you do get a hug. Keep a positive. Don't expect anything until it happens. Be realistic as well as positive thus should it not happen, whicnh I hope it does, you won't be as hurt. :D

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

I'm one of those who least expect; less chances of getting hurt.

I am being somewhat silly Robin because Sylvia was teasing me about the fact that its a little more intimate and I am a dreamer I would love a moment with Michael but, I don't expect it. If it happens it will be amazing if not, the night will still be treasuered

I hear you Holly. Nothing wrong with silliness.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Sorry Holly I have fixed that problem now

Hope you had a lovely Birthday best wishes to you for the years ahead

Love Dianna xxx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service