Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101734

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you for the Birthday wishes Dianna its been heck of a ride and about the wrong day on the Calendar stuff like that happens not a big thing :) 18 hrs til, Michael "Oh Happy Day" LOL!!!!!

Hi Florin,

A belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY wish to you for yesterday - I am only 10 minutes late (BST) that is not too bad is it - bad enough !!!!!!  :)   Hope you had a lovely, lovely day Florin and that all your birthday wishes come true !!!  :D

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Florin,

Happy birthday to you&celebrate it good with many more returns.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Happy Birthday to Florin!!!  :)

Helena..xx..

happy birthday Florin

Wishing you a great day Florin

All the best

Dianna xxx

Dearest Florin,

I want to wish you a happy birthday with lots of love and health with your dearonce....

Enjoy your day and make a great day off it.

lots of love and a big hug Jacqueline and many kisses xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Everybody,

To let you all know Sylvie has told me that Florin has closed down his page here as she could not access it - I have tried too and he is no longer with us on these pages !   I checked over in Facebook but his profile does not contain his date of birth so that was how yesterday he didn't come up with the other friends in the notification of birthdays !  Just thought I would let you all know !!

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi, Florin

I hope you had a wonderful day!!!

All the best.

Take care

Mariu

Ivana I hope you have a wonderful day relaxing in bed

I hope you will be better real soon

Take care

Love Dianna xxx

Hi Dianna, what date is Ivana's birthday sweetie? Just checking. Now Ivana, I'm sorry you're not feeling well liebling, but that's the perfect excuse to stay in bed, get some rest and take care of your soul by listening to nothing but Michael, while dreaming of your next concerts, to make your birthday as pleasant as possible! Feel better soon sweetie and do have a happy birthday, take care. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Sorry Sylvie Ivana's birthday is the 18th March

Love Dianna xxx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service