Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101734

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sylvia Doughty here's wishing you a fantasic day full of love

All the very best

Dianna xxx

Thanks Dianna - that is just absolutely beautiful.....purrfect....thanks !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Happy Birthday Sylvia.

Hope you have a great day.

Is this you dancing round your room?

Love Jennifer XX

Adding my Happy Birthday here too Sylvia!!!! Have fun!

Robin in Maryland :)

Hi Sylvia,

Happy birthday to you girlfriend&celebrate it good with many more returns. It's a special mile stone. :)))))

Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Hi Robin CA,

Thanks so much for your birthday wishes and your e-mail - you not away in Vegas yet - didn't expect to see you on here ?? LOL.  As you say it is some milestone - trouble is I thought it was still years away and here it has arrived ....I must have been enjoying myself far too much because I don't where those 60 have gone - seriously though the last twenty have just fanished - it was only yesterday I was 40 - no - wait a minute .....60 is the new 40 - it is today - I'm really only 40 today - I WISH !!! :)   Thanks again Robin and you have a great time in Vegas !!! :)

Hi Robin MD,

Thanks again and have you been pinching some of my bubbly or ouzo - is that not three times now you've wished me a happy birthday !! LOL LOL LOL.  I am having "fun" especially with all of you here and on Facebook - I sure am lucky having all of you as friends - thanks !!! :)

Hi Jennifer,

That is adorable and OMG how I wish I could say I looked like that - in my dreams !! :)   Thanks Jennifer that really is more than appreciated and your birthday wishes too - thanks !! :)

Hey Sylvia, I want to wish you a wonderfully fun-filled great big 59  going on 6 birthday! May you have health, sincere friendships, the wisdom that comes with experience, one lean and mean six-pack and no gremlins in your computer, at least for today! Lol  Treat yourself to a double scoop of Bolton goodness: it’s fat free! :D Just have a great day all around! Big warm hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Sylvie,

Thanks for your birthday wishes but I have decided to go back to 40 again - think that is a bit more sensible than 6 - and start off from there because apart from not knowing where any of the year's have gone I certainly don't know where the last twenty have gone to - as I say, must have been enjoying myself tooooooooo much !!! :)   Thanks again Sylvie !! :)

Hi Sylvia,

have a great Birthday evening and may all your wishes come true - as long as they really make you happy !!!

Cheers from

Astrid

Hi Astrid,

What can I say - OMG - I wish it was real it looks so delicious I am tempted to lick the screen !!! LOL.   Glad you went for one candle and figure of "60" below - 60 candles would have been a bit too much for me to blow out in one go - I blew out that one and I made a wish !! LOL.   Thank you so much Astrid your birthday wishes are very, very much appreciated !! :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service