Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101734

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hope you had a wonderful birthday Kathy!!

My apologies for being late! I got my blinking days all mixed up!! I thought it was Friday today!!

Love Jennifer XX

Hi Dianna....I didn't know we had a special thread for BD's!!!! I knew there was a  calendar but not also a thread for BD wishes. GEEZ....I will never keep up. Anyway...I received a couple of BD wishes on my wall and I think you all have the wrong Kathy!!! Reminds me of grade school when there were so many Kathy's that we all had to always use our last name initial..lol  I wrote on your wall Dianna to ask you to please add me to the calendar and my BD is Oct. 25. Thanks for the early Bd wishes anyway...lol  Please use my last name initial R to hopefully lessen the confusion or my full last name, Rosario, in case there is another Kathy R.!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks Kathy all fixed :)

Glad I didn't miss your's

Love Dianna xxx

Hi Kathy. Happy birthday girl&celebrate it good with many more returns. boltonnut from L. A. CA

Yes it's not Kathy R...but Kathy S..my buddy celebrated her birthday on Friday. She is on the list here... but she doesn't post here much.. Thanks for posting it Dianna.. LOL I wished her a great day over on FB and talked with her..It's alot to keep up with.. thanks for keeping this going Dianna.. I'm so behind!!!

Robin in Maryland :)

Thanks Dianna...yep this is just like grade school...so many Kathy's!!! LOL And Robin do tell your Kathy a belated Happy Birthday for me!!! Glad the mystery is solved!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Yeah, I knew it was Kathy S. I've fortunately met her many times. Last time I saw her was in 09. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Some folks didn't Robin R and they sent me BD wishes :) All accepted but I definitely wanted the appropriate kathy to get her messages!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Kathy R. Now, when's your birthday? You don't have to say. :) boltonnut from L. A. CA

You will have to check the calendar Robin R as Dianna says she has added me to it :) lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy, Robin can't check the calendar sweetie, nor can I. The calendar is set up in a way and Jaws reads in columns, so it reads all the days, then the numbers and then the names, which doesn't help when you want an exact date. When I read your name, I double-checked whether it was your birthday, because I know of the other Kathy and knew it would be written without her last name. I even read that  2 of my friends' birthdays are coming up, Nicolette and Rocio, but don't know what date. Anyway, I'll keep our Boltonnut in the loop as much as I can. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Wow...thanks Sylvia!!! Geez....I wonder if someone can adapt the calendar????? If not I will certainly check it for you and Robin and I could copy the names and BD's for each fan. Go do that now for what is left of May and then I will copy June and post it back on this site ladies. Thank you telling me this!!!! I had no idea!! 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service