Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101733

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Many Happy returns Audrie

Happy birthday Audrie.....wow...you are lucky as you have an original name...so far!!! LOL Have a great day :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Kathy, I hate to break it to you girl, but I know of another Audrey on the forum! lol However, tomorrow's birthday girl is known as "the quiet one", which is distinctive enough. Hope that helps. ;D Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Of course you are correct!! i did have that in the notes when I wrote down the names. I spelled them both the same though with an i e ending. I see you spelled this Audrey with e y. The "quiet one" does help though :) Need all the help I can get as you well know!!!!!!!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

The girl who is down in the calendar as having a birthday today, Sylvie, 31st May is spelt Audrie but I thought our "quiet one" was "ey" .....where is Joy's "confused" icon !!!!!! LOL.

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

Happy Be-lated Birthday

Happy birthday to all BB'S in May&celebrate it good with many more returns. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Hi Sylvia,

this is NOT Doxia Audrey C (That is how she asked for her name on the calendar) this is another Audrie

Let's remember people not everybody post alot just lurk doesn't mean they don't want Birthday wishes :)

Also remember people it is how THEY wish for me to put their names on the Calender

Love Dianna xxx

Oh boy, and the confusion rides on! Kathy, I don’t know when the quiet one’s birthday is, but her name is spelled Audrey. I know because she’s my friend. Now, you’ve posted a few pages ago that  it was Audrie or Audrey’s birthday tomorrow so I don’t know if there’s an other mystery birthday on either day. In any case, I will wish my friend the quiet one a wonderfully happy birthday, filled with  all the music she loves, as quietly or lively as she chooses, as long as she celebrates all that she loves about life, happy birthday Audrey, whenever it is! :D Take care Kathy. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Oh my Sylvie....I clearly remember seeing an Audrie with an ie spelling but now that I checked the calendar it has changed!!!! What is new with me??? I apologize if there was any confusion from me!! I found my notes and they say Audrie (the quiet one) for May 31 and then another Audrie for June 1. I copied it how it was written on the calendar. I will admit that my mind can make its own changes as it sees fit!! Let's see how confusing it can get for June now!!! I think we all need a Michael concert ASAP!!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Diana,

I am seeing a pattern of confusion here! First with Kathy (we thought it was Kathy Rosario) now with Sylvia (not sure which one)!

Can we get more info put on the calendar for the ones with only a first name? I understand not wanting your last name, so put an initial or just what state you are from............something! We all appreciate what you've done here, and I hate to ask you to do more but..........

Joy xx

from the Jersey Shore

Hi Joy yes you are right the only thing is when people ask me to put their names on the calendar I put exactly what they ask me to put and another thing is this Silvia might be from the last forum I'm not sure so if we get no reponse from Silvia perhaps I should take her name off the calendar and from now on anyone wishing to be on the calendar should give me at least their last inital .......Let's see up until now the Calendar has worked but with so many new members it is getting confusing :)

The difference here was the spelling because I was thinking it was Sylvia ...Wee scottish friend and then I remember she had her's not so long ago and it was a special one 60 so it wasn't her's I'm at a lost on this one too......

Love Dianna xxx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service