Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101734

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

An another special Lady who has a birthday on the 31st May is my Mum (Judy)

Here's wishing you the very best always and forever xxxx

Love Dianna xxx

PS will show her this later and get some Brownie points LOL!!!!!

Happy birthday everyone and also my buddy, June who doesn't post here often has a birthday also today!!  Wishing everyone a lovely Birthday. Including your mom Dianna!!!!! :)

Robin in Maryland :)

All the very best June

Love Dianna xxx

I'm late but June, happy birthday to you girl&celebrate it good with many more returns. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Thank you Robin :)

Love Dianna xxx

Wow...now I am really spinning!!!! LOL

Happy Belated birthday June and Dianna's mom Judy and Leesa and Carol!!!! I am glad to see that the calendar has been updated!!! So much to keep up with. I checked my notes Sylvie with all the June BD's and all is the same!! WHEW!!! 

Thanks Dianna for the updates :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi June and Judy (Dianna's Mum),

A very Happy Birthday to you both - have a wonderful fun filled day and for you both here is a little card I got on my birthday which I think is rather beautiful :-

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish Friend.

Thank you Sylvia what a beautiful card thanks for sharing :)

Love Dianna xxx

Happy birthday to everyone in may&celebrate it good with many more returns. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

A Happy, Happy Birthday Jacqueline - have a wonderful day and here is a little bouquet of flowers courtesy of Ivana and Michael just for you !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Many happy Returns Tania (curlyblue)may all your dreams come true

Tania's Birthday is the 5th June

Love Dianna xxx

Jacqueline may you have a wonderful day

Jacqueline's birthday is also the 5th June

Love Dianna xxx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service