Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101734

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the July birthdays. Boltonnut from L. A. CA
Juliet, I'm truly sorry to hear of your tragedy. Gees. Hope all is ok. Boltonnut from L. A. CA
Happy birthday Jennifer&celebrate it good with many more returns. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Hi Jennifer, I hope you have a very happy birthday sweetie! I’ve heard you’ve already had your party and MB cake? What more can you reasonably ask for? :D Here’s a thought for your special day:

“TODAY IS THE OLDEST YOU'VE EVER BEEN,

YET THE YOUNGEST YOU'LL EVER BE,

SO ENJOY THIS DAY WHILE IT LASTS.”

Live in the now  and enjoy it fully! God bless you sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

I like that.Sylvie--your message there to Jennifer. Boltonnut from L. A. CA 

Jennifer here's to many many more

Sounds like you had a wonderful day celebrating it and we thank you for all the picture's on FB

Love Dianna xxx

Happy Birthday Jennifer.

Robin in MD :)

Dear Jennifer,

I whish you a Happy Birthday!!

Nicolette xx

A HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you Jennifer - hope you have a wonderful, wonderful day !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNIFER!   HOPE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL  MICHAEL FILLED DAY

GLORIA

This morning our second grand-daughter was born 5:22am after 26 and a half hours in labor (long time) I thought mine was bad at 19hrs when I had her mother

No name yet but she was born 6lb 14oz. Mum and Bub doing fine now

Happy Birth Day to her :)

Love Dianna xxx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service