Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101733

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So that was what got Ashley laughing hysterically in the first place, the fun lighting the candles, nothing whatsoever to do with the little fantasy we had of Michael coming in and sitting down "somewhere" .....no wonder though Ashley was still laughing hysterically at that for that picture was awesome and I was still chuckling as I went to my bed !!!! LOL LOL LOL

On the photos Kathy have we all to start practicing standing on our heads ????????????? LOL. OOOOOOOOOOOOOuch - that hurt, oh boy, that really DID hurt !!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.

To be serious.......you all have a BLAST tonight and Ashley forget the cheeks just go for the lips and give Michael a real big smacker - okay sweetheart ???? LOL.   Here comes my usual kiss, blown across the pond just for you, catch it and keep it forever Ashley !! :)

Remember too Jack Sparrow's category gets announced today - the fireworks will be going off at Ojai tonight !!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

I know girl, We never see your pics...LOL Just kidding. Have fun!!!

Robin :)

You had better watch out Robin for it isn't so far for Kathy to throw something at you as me across the pond and we don't want that poor girl hanging on her last nerve .....a condition I have been known to get her in a few times and I still wonder how I have managed that - just don't understand it !!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I am glad you had a nice birthday.. I posted on FB too and not here. so sorry...Happy Birthday again!

Robin in MD :)

Kellie

Kellie's Birthday is the 9th September :)

I know you haven't been on this forum much

But I would love to wish you a wonderful day full of love

Love Dianna xxx

Happy birthday to you Kelly&celebrate it good with many more returns. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA
hi Diane can you put Ashley's birthday on the calendar? It is January the 13th Thank you Tom hayes

Done Tom :)

Love Dianna xxx

Hi everyone, I want to be the first to wish our wonderful Gail a very happy VIP birthday! To a great moderator, the best fan liaison in the universe and the most valuable person any office should have, a very happy, healthy and fun-filled beginning of another fabulous year. Happy birthday Gail, you're the best! Big warm hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada xxx

P.S.:  Gail's birthday is on the 28th.

I second your words!!!!!

=)

Oh my......I am late here....HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAIL!!!!!! Hope you had a wonderful day!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I could never say it all that well thank you so much Sylvie and I totally agree with everything you said about Gail she is a super sweetheart and thats why we all love her so much. Just my and Ashley's take on this all. Love you all. We will be seeing Michael next Thursday night. Peace and love for all. Dad & Ashley

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service