Views: 99997

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Sylvia,

I had no problem looking at this picture either,

Donna

PA

Кросавчег..мммм....:)

I can find no translation for the word you have written Olga......is that more Russian "slang" ??????? LOL.  Я думаю, что вы в настоящее время непослушная девочка  !!!!  LOL 

Sylvia.    Your wee Scottish friend.

Oh, Sylvia, excuse me!:)I do not know how to translate this word into English..

Sort of "knockout", "dreamboat","good-looke"..:))))

Yes, it's internet-slang.

GORGEOUS......!!!!!! Thanks Sylvia  :))))))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Oh Sylvia, thanks for that one!!

In the slang of my teenage days of the 70's,

"Oh what a hunk!!"

Joy

from the Jersey Shore

funny pictures:))))))

Photographer has a sense of humor....

Definitely go with you Olga on saying a dreamboat, or knockout .....without doubt, so your Кросавчег we will use often to describe MB and believe too it can be used for your new three pictures which are gorgeous !!! :)))))   Thanks a lot for putting on here.....thanks Olga !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

The softball ones look like from the game in NC he did I think in 2000. I was there. Good ol days.
LOL. Robin in MD. :-)

Girls, if I haven't told you this before I am telling on myself now....I put my Meg. on a softball team because he inspired me to do this for her:)! But she had the team we will always call "The Bad News Bears"....LOL:)! How else would she have heard about the pickles on a stick:)! She'd kill me if she knew I told you all this! Our secret!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Hi, Sylvia and Olga

Adorable pics, I've not ever seen them, thank you so much !!!

Take care

Mariu

Thanks for your story Mary about Meggy and I won't tell her anything when I pop over to FB and ask her about the "Bad News Bear's" Team.....I won't tell her you told me !!!!!!! ROFL.

Here are are another couple of pictures from Michael's softball days that I don't believe are on here .................

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service