NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43905

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Someone sent me that song Jack Sparrow. I didn't like it at all but loved Michael's parts and all in the song. Like I said, I'd even drudge through "The Nanny." Just to see Michael. I guess if he was in a room scraping his nails across the blackboard, I'd be all right. :) boltonnut from L. A. CA

It would be cool even if i sent an antiquated cassette if one could tape it for me.Like we were talking about him being on that Larry Sanders character show&he said a naughty word. :) I'll bet it was funny. Oh! well! I'm not gonna get upset. May I make a request that when something comes up, could it be acknowledge on all threads, please? Thanks. When will it be on again?  I'd love it.

Robin nobody knew it was going to be shown on SNL - nobody was prepared to tape it and it wasn't mentioned on any thread here as going to be shown....the only thing we knew was that the CD is going to be released on 10th May - knew nothing about the video and its contents or about what the song contained either - no lyrics were ever published previously !! :)  Hope that makes things a little clearer that everybody was in the same boat !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I don't know if I'm going to buy that CD or not. I'm happy to have it on an MP3 or whatever. I! hate! Wrap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is what made it even FUNNIER Sylvia!!!! It was like an out of body experience I tell you to see Michael in such a video and so unexpected!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Robin,

I posted a description of the Jack-Sparrow Video:

http://www.michaelbolton.com/forum/topics/release-of-lonely-island-...

I hope you will enjoy

Astrid

I watched it on Facebook and love it!!!!  So funny and so cool to watch Michael dressed in the different characters and playing the part!!!  Totally Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Helena..xx....

Ok people haven't been on this thread in what seems like years (lots of personal things going on in my life at the moment ) but I wanted to finally catch up and I have!

First off a big welcome to all the Newbie's always great to have you all here :)

I have gone back to page 176 and 3 hours later I have finally finished catching up, If I miss anything sorry :)

Thanks Trisha Copeland for your review first concert I can tell it was very special and may you have many more :)

"Hi Robin" MD  Have you come back down to earth yet?Sound like a great concert and am so pleased your friend had a great time too.

Did your Mom enjoy her Mother's day gift I bet she did :)

I agree with Robin R and a few others I need to win Lotto so I can do a Bolton Tour as well LOL!

Nice to read there are a few Bingo lovers here Mary and Robin Braille Bingo that's great, We love our Bingo :)

The Bolton Cloud 9 must be hugh because we all seem to stay on it for quuite a while :)

"Amen" Sylvie the solver you do a great job on here girl :)

thanks Jennifer for the part of "this morning Interview' I enjoyed that again as well :)

Gail you are so right they don't play alot of Richard Marx,Kenny G,Barry Manilow etc over here either every now and then I do get to hear Michael but not near enough that's why I have 31.7 GB's of Music on my computer so I can listen to whomever I wish when ever I wish :)

Kathy R you are also so right I have said this before but quite often I hear Michael, Celine and Tina Arena when I go shopping in our little town and I love it although it does distract me from what I am doing I usual start singing along LOL!

Pilar thankyou for the concert review Michael seems to be looking forward to the realease of "Gems" as much as we are it's going to be great I can feel it :)

Kathy R hope your back is feeling better.

So pleased for Ashley and Tom sounds like you all had a wonderful time and connected well with each other.

Pleased to hear no used thongs and no bar brawls and very pleased you returned home safely :)

Thanks Robin MD for the Article on Grand Rapids NICE!

I love Wyonna voice as well I have a few of her CD's and I agree Mary "This is the Time" I love that song :)

Michael will be at Queen Elizabeth Hall, Antwerp Belgium for my Birthday will need to win Lotto fast LOL!!!!!

I have been on the "Darkside' AKA Facebook for a while now  Joy, I only joined to keep up with Michael and have left it scrictly Michael related that way I feel I have some concrol over it I think it could become quite time consumming if you let it

Diane I hope you get to see Michael do "Rock me Baby"  he did it here last year in Australia and he is fantasic on the guitar we enjoyed it very much :)

YOU WILL LOVE IT !!!!!

I would love Michael to do Phantom it really is a dream of mine :)

Kathy what a review don't get me wrong I enjoyed your first one but this one I have tears in my eyes from reading it.I LOVED EVERY BIT OF IT :)

Dinner with Miss Ashley and Tom and he gave up his seat for you and the fact that Tom still got to shake Michael's hand from the "P" seat .

Sounds like you and Ashley had a experience like no other so much fun and Tom seems like a real good guy.

And then he even gives you his Backstage pass wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet your still floating on that Cloud I know I would be

Joy BTW love the Cloud 9 pic :)

On a more serious note Kerie I hope you and your family are safe we have been watching the flooding from over here it looks pretty bad Take care Girl!

Thanks for all the laughs and tears people I have enjoyed catching up :)

Love Dianna xxx

Hey Dianna, glad to have you back sweetie! Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

I'll try to keep up a bit better

Love and Hugs

Dianna xxx

Hey Dianna,

How did you like the video Michael did last night on SNL! Kathy saw it, then told Us all about It.....

Michael even cussed in the last part.....LOL:)!  He was having fun doing it, you can tell it when you see

him doing it!  I just finished listening & watching it!  Our Michael went the distance again!! And Beyond:)!

Thanks again Kathy!

BTW Dianna don't 4-get he's on DWTS Tues. nite! This week!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Sorry Mary what is SNL?

I will watch DWTS just for Michael though :)

Love Dianna xxx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service