NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43905

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Dianna SNL stands for Saturday Night Live..a comedy show. You MUST check out Michael's Jack Sparrow music video!!! OMG!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Saturday Night Live! You have to see this, it is hilarious:)! And the best medicine

is Laughter! So check it out when you can! Then tell me what you thought of it!!!

Have a Great Day!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

I heard the song jack sparrows whatever it is but what about the video. When is SNL on? I'm missing something. I can't seem to retrieve the video. Oh! well! Missed again. I'm not gonna get upset. I'm having to accept it. Maybe if someone could tape it for me on either cassette, yeah, anniquated cassette or VCR video tape. it would be cool but if not, it's all good. It won't be the first thing I've missed on Michael nor will it be the last. I love how folks never miss him on shows. I'm glad for them. it's all good. I'll catch him on DWTS. Boltonnut from L. A. CA
Dianna, hope all your personal things work out for you. I've been going through some stuff myself. Loved hearing from you. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Hi Robin they are not yet but hopefully soon

Hope yours is working out for you too

Love Dianna xxx

Hi Dianna,

So very nice to hear from you again, glad to have you back!

Take care!

Warm greetings and hugs,

Nicolette from Holland xx

Thanks Nicolette glad to be back

Love Dianna xxx

Very impressive Diana...LOL  Your post was like reading "the best of" forum highlights!!!!! Welcome back and I hope all is well with you now....or at least improved!!!!!!! Take care :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Kathy thankyou improving yes

Thanks for your reviews :)
Love Dianna xxx

You are welcome Dianna. I had fun adding to my Bolton Adventures!!!!  :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi again Dianna - I'll add my wee, wee bit too.......great having you back on here but I don't feel you've been away with talking to you over in Facebook......kind of went wild over there yesterday with Jack Sparrow - nobody else got a look in with posts - a wonderful day !!!! :)   Welcome back to this thread Dianna and hope everything is working out okay !!!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia

Bill and I watched that at about 10 to 7 in morning it's a wonder we didn't wake the whole house up with the laughter :)

Thanks Sylvia

Love Dianna xxx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service