NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43906

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

It's all good ladies that we are somewhat off topic here till the next shows start this coming weekend. I LOVE the video too and saw it's gone viral on the Net!!  MB is a gorgeous Jack Sparrow!!!!!  I cannot stop watching the video. There are more pics up in MB's album from the filming on FB too!! Check them out!!

Robin in Maryland :)

With all those viewers watching that song most of them are more in to the rap than Michael but heck, if it's gonna give him points, ok with me. :))))) Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Points it will give him Robin it's very good

You know the old saying no such thing as bad publicity :)

On youtube alone "Jack sparrow" has 58,381 Like and just 988 dislikes that's great I feel

Love Dianna xxx

Your comment would be toooooooo loooonnng anyway Sylvia...good move!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

OMG Sylvia I went to you tube HOMEPAGE and Michael's "Jack Sparrow" is under most view how's that it's all good

1,666,253 views and going up

Love Dianna xxx

It's all good ladies that we are somewhat off topic here till the next shows start this coming weekend. I LOVE the video too and saw it's gone viral on the Net!!  MB is a gorgeous Jack Sparrow!!!!!  I cannot stop watching the video. There are more pics up in MB's album from the filming on FB too!! Check them out!!

Isn't that cool Dianna!!!!! GO MICHAEL!!! LOL

Robin in Maryland :)

Loving me some Michael pirate for sure Robin Md!!!!! 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Ditto girl!!LOL Loving the whole thing, MB is a hoot!!

Robin in MD :)

SOOOOOOOOOOO well deserved Robin Md!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally...........everyone knows what Michael's FANS have always known!!!!!!! Thrilled for him!!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

For real, it's about darned time Kathy R!!! I know it!!

Robin in MD :)

Hey To All!

Michael really outdid himself, didn't he? How did he know that I am also a big fan of Johnny Depp's? LOL!!!

The very 1st Pirate's of the Carribean, I didn't know who he was, so when I went to work and told a few girls I work with,

about how I thought that pirate was kinda cute, they laughed and said, well yeah...that's Johnny Depp...I was like who is he?

Then the rest is history..We have everything he's ever been in now! So to Michael, tomorrow I will have a Margarita for you!

To celebrate that you are back and ready to show the world, your still around, and you've still got it going on!

Thanks for All You do for your Fans! We Love You!!! (Over 2 Million views, and counting)!

Mary (M&M's)!

~~~~~NEWS FLASH~~~~~~

As at 9.30 a.m. GMT - 10th May - Jack Sparrow is still sitting at #1 viewed video and has now reached  ~~~~  2,583,257 ~~~~ hits  ----OMG---

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service