NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43906

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Michael has announced on Facebook that Jack Sparrow has sold the most in the fastest time on iTunes for a comedy video - way to go Michael, way to go !! :)    I just feel so excited and thrilled to be a part of all of this - something that you know must be making Michael feel over the moon - I am just so damn happy for the guy ......have you all kinda' guessed that yet, I am just a wee, wee bit excited !!!!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia,

I feel your adrenaline, and can I say, I 2nd that! Way to go Michael:)! I'll enjoy my Margarita that I'm planning on having

tonite, and Celebrate with you!

Mary (M&M's)!

At 13.00 GMT - 10th May - it is now standing, on YouTube, at 2,784,822 - WOW - way to go Michael !!! :)
At 16.00 GMT - 10th May - it is now standing, on YouTube, at 2,942,675 hits - WOW - 3,000,000 coming up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.
Wow! Go Michael. It proves our babe is vercatile doesn't it? Though I don't care for the music, especially that rap stuff, gotta give it to him. Boltonnut from L. A. CA
Sorry for the error there. Versatile. what's the exact title so I can look it up on youtube&give more points? I know Sylvie from Canada, you sent it to me. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
Gotcha Sylvia, I'm working on it! lol I love it! Thanks for the update! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

A wee up-date on here too - Michael has posted on Facebook chart for iTunes and Lonely Island are second with Adele in first place. 

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Are all of you buying that CD that's released today? I don't know if I will. I! hate! rap! Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Robin:

I'm not going to purchase it.  Unfortunately, it comes with a parental advisory.  I do appreciate Michael doing it, and believe me I've laughed when watching it.  Just not something I want to bring into my house with teenage boys.  I have ordered my Gems package however!  Looking forward to tonight at 9!  Very happy for Michael to be getting all this coverage right now.  He deserves it.

Hope all is well for you today...

Diane

I won't say I won't, if I see it over here I probably would but I won't go out of my way to purchase it :)

Love Dianna xxx

All this is great news, been watching it on FB some on my phone, at work I cannot post alot but am reading!!!LOL

Home for lunch to catch up!

SOOO EXCITING!!!

Robin in MD :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service