NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 45994

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the links, Pilar! Love Is Everything is so good and it played perfectly for me!

Love ya, Anna

THANKS Pilar! Love the vids!!

Robin in MD :)

Thanks again Pilar :)

Love Dianna xxx

Hello everyone,

Here's a link to a newer Michael Bolton inteview about Gems.  Not sure you all have seen it.

http://www.radio-info.com/programming/25-plus/the-radio-info-interv...

Enjoy!

Carole

(Still missing MB's long hair and the old band)

Hi Carol, thank you so much for sharing such a fabulous article! I don't think it had been posted before. Sorry you're still missing Michael's long hair and the old band: we can't stop progress, right? :D So will you be going to any of the upcoming Ca concerts? I hope so. I know you had posted a review last year. Well, take care Carol and thanks again for the article. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hey Carol,

Thanks for sharing this article....:)! It was very nicely done! 

Mary (M&M's)!

Hi Carole,

Thank you for sharing this great article, I enjoyed reading it!!

Warm greetings,

Nicolette from Holland.

Thanks for that Carole, very interesting and new information there. 

Joy

Great article Carole!!! Loved the part about Eva Cassidy :) 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I've heard of Eva Cassidy&have heard her singing quite some time back. She died oh! so! young. So sad! boltonnut from L. A. CA

Thanks Carol!!! Nice interview!!!

Robin in MD:)

Thanks a million Carole for that article - well worth the read and great to have such an in-depth one of Michael's views on "Gems" - really great - thanks again for posting !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service