NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Glad you had a Great time Sandra

All the best

Dianna xxx

The concert in CT sounds like the galas that are or were in CT in September as I've been to a bunch of them. Awesome&thanks. Boltonnut from L. A. CA
Thanks for your review, Sandra Williams. Neat getting Gems the night before the show&those going to the concert in Mississippi, enjoy. It's neat meeting up with BB'S. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hey everyone!!!! Sorry for the delay, sometimes you have not time to do all the things you want to do during a day...

Just some lines to say that I attended MB's concert in NYC at the Beacon and in CT at the Bushnell... and both were fantastic... the sound at the Beacon Theatre was amazing!!!!! And a really beautiful venue.Kenny G was the first part, and wer had to wait 30 mins or so for Michael's part, only one hour, but dedicated mainly to Gems... as yesterday night in CT... for the MB Charities. I felt like I was living and historic moment... a concert that would never be repeated again at the same way... AWESOME!!! Delta, Orianthi, Dave Mason... Michael was a in a really great mood and with a fantastic voice!!

Pictures and videos soon, from next week...

Love,

Pilar

Was great seeing this special show in CT and seeing you Pilar. Special show for several reasons.

Robin in MD

OK Robin, why was it sooo Special? You can't keep Us hangin like that:)!  Pilar sounds like she's up on Cloud Michael:)!

I love hearing your reviews, keep them coming our way:)!

Take Care!

Mary (M&M's)!

Hi Robin and Pilar....sounds like a terrific concert in NY and CT...but especially CT :)  Oh my....can't wait until you both are rested enough to give your reviews!!!!! Sounds AWESOME!!!!!! :))))))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

OMG Pilar, I didn't know you were coming to America! You'll need to tell us how you've enjoyed your trip! I'm so glad to hear you've loved your concerts so much! I'll be looking forward to your videos when you're ready and thank you so much for sharing! Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Pilar

" I felt like I was living and historic moment" wow good on you it's sounds so special

Thanks for the review

Love Dianna xxx

Hi Joy, Sandra, Diane, Robin and Pilar,

Thank you all for your reviews! Glad you all had a great time! It must have been special you all sound so enthusiastic!! Pilar, I didn't know you went to the US, great!!!

Only a few more days till my Antwerp concert, one week later Stuttgart!!! :-)

Thanks again girls!

Warm greetings,

Nicolette from Holland xx

Thanks Sandra for your review of the concert and I am so glad you enjoyed as is so evident by your enthusiasm for Michael coming off the page - hope you have a another opportunity to see him again soon !!  Thanks again for your review !! :)

Can certainly hear by your short review, for just now Pilar, that you had a fantastic time - so pleased for you and I well imagine how you felt it was a historic moment and something wonderful to be able to look back on for if that self same line-up ever happens at a concert again, I think I will smash my terramundi and go- no matter where !! :)   Thanks again Pilar !! :)  Hope too you are enjoying your trip to America !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Cool Nicolette that you'll be seeing MB in a week. Enjoy&have fun. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service