NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

That is exactly how we all started Hilde!!!! One song at a time and one concert at a time!! It is very ADDICTING and as you can see we are all heavily addicted to Michael so please join us for your regular fix!!! LOL LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hilde, You are welcome to post here as often as you like.  I know MB is addicting just like Kathy R. said...we all started out sometime..I hope you get to see him again in concert...Time flies doesn't it!!

We have a great group of fans here.

Robin in MD USA :)

Hi Tine!

I hope You all had wonderful time in Stutgart...can't wait to hear the news!!!!

Hugs

Jaana...from Finland xx

Hilde

I have only seen Michael once in the 22 years I have loved him as an Music Artist

I join the first forum in the year 2000 and over those years I have met alot of people :) (Over the internet of cause)

We use to call it Boltonist (???? Spelling) once you got it you were never cure LOL

But Hilde we can talk of other things as well on the last Forum Sharon thought of the idea and Silvy started a book club type of thing but really this new forum came into effect and I don't think that thread came over I am going to have a look in a minute

I started a recipe thread as well I mean if you would like to talk about something that you think might interest us by all means start a thread :)

Love Dianna xxx

Hi Hilde, I just wanted to add that all you have to do to be on  this forum is be a Michael Bolton fan. Several people here have been on many forums over the years but this is the first one I’ve been able to participate in, but everyone still made me feel like family. Some of us (like me) can’t get to a concert very often, but that doesn’t make us any less of a fan. So please join in the conversations, if you feel you have something to say. This is the tour thread, but there are many others in which I’m sure you could share. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hilde. I'm glad you enjoyed the concert Sunday. Honey, it's not the amount of times one goes; it's the times one goes. I'm glad for you&though I've never messaged with you. I'm glad for you. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
It's awesome messaging with BB'S here but when you meet them, it's a double plus&I'm glad all you BB'S over there in Germany&nearby get to meet up with one another. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Great review & pics Hilde! And sounds like you have a great husband, too:)!

Mary (M&M's)!

Hilde&Tina, thanks for your reviews. I'm glad you both have met some BB'S. Totally Awesome. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Hi Hilde!

Yes It was me, pity You didn't know me, cause I always enjoy so, so much meeting other fans of Michaels too! But I do remember You, so next time we have a little chat together...if I don't see You, please, came to say Hello to me!! Yes, Michael got his Flag this time too, lol!

Hugs

Jaana...from Finland xx

Hilde, Thank you for your great review and photos as well.  Thanks to all of you for sharing your concert experrience with us here. Keep them coming!!!!

Robin in MD :) USA

Thanks for the great pictures and reviews!!!

Helena..xx..

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service