NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

What a great picture of you all girls ......My you had a great time lol lol.

lots of love Jacqueline xxxxxxxxx

Thanks Tine

Nice Picture would have been a lovely concert

Love Dianna xxx

Who got flowers from Michael? Coool. I'd faint if that were me&I've not fainted much in my life. Boltonnut from L. A. CA If I'm right, awesome to the who may have gotten flowers from MB. Am I right or wrong?

Robin R....Helene Fisher got flowers from Michael. The photo looks like he gave them to her before or after her appearance with him. I hope I have her last name correct. She is the German singer who sang with Michael :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy and Robin,

Yes Kathy he gave them to her just after they had finished singing "The Prayer" and presume that was their last song together at the concert - it is caught on video and it is, I am sure, on this page or in the "New Video Section" thread - knowing how accurate I can be I probably saw it on FB - it is beautiful as their version is stunning !! :)   One wee, wee, wee correction Kathy, Helene's last name is spelt "Fischer" - okay, I know, pain in the ........... !!!! lol.  

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thank you Professor Sylvia!!!! I had a feeling something didn't quite look right when I wrote her name so I made a note of that!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Don't half like that nom de plume Kathy - WOW - a Professor, can I put letters after my name now ????  LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

NO Sylvia...not until GEMS arrives!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Christine!

This was exactly the pic I wanted to ask if I can share in a fb, but because it's here, I think You don't mind sharing it :)

This is so funny....who is taking a pic at the same time??? Heh, isn't it Cameron :-D

Hugs

Jaana....PINK LADY...from Finland xx

Beautiful photo Tine!! Thanks :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

He's such a romantic, and a true gentleman...Isn't he?

Mary (M&M's)!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ik4cdfnl--E&feature=related

Have to say that I had never heard from Helene but she has a great voice and them together it was a great thing to see....;)))

lots of love Jacqueline xxx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service