NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks again Pilar

Nice review :) and i enjoyed it

Love Dianna xxx

Hi Pilar and thanks for your review! I’m glad for you that you got different songs, especially since Kenny was there too. I’m sorry to hear about your camera, but I hear you did get good pics in America at least. It sounds like you had a great time anyway so good for you! Thanks again Pilar and thanks for the tip about the YouTube videos. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Great review Pilar! It is always great to be able to hear Michael sing different songs!!! Glad you were able to get to the stage this time, always fun!! Bummer about your camera..but at least it was a wonderful show!!!
Kerie

Pilar, what is "TLS"?

Ivana

"To love somebody", liebe Ivana

Liebe Grüße von Astrid

Hi Pilar,

thank you for your review. It is so interesting to read how this tour develops and how every venue gets it unique touch - so far away from becoming boring!!!

Also thank you - and everybody else - for sharing your photos and videos.

Heartfelt greetings from Germany

Astrid

P.S. I still suffer from a severe sunburn on my nose which I have caught in Stuttgart. Heat and cold in our countries - shouldn't it be vice versa ? LOL

Astrid, get over the sunburn. Ooh! Ouch! I've had sun poison. Not fun. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Thanks Robin, in order not to scare my patients due to my open wound, I have a huge plaster on my nose. Now I look like Hannibal Lecter (like wearing a mask to prevent someone from biting others) - so I wonder if this is really an improvement LOL

Have a great day

Astrid

Oh my, Astrid, how did that happen? Did you forget your sun screen or are you like my boys and don't believe in it? :D Well in any case, I'm sure I don't have to lecture you: the pain will be lesson enough! :D Take good care of yourself sweetie and hope you feel better soon. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Astrid !

Are you kidding, darling? Do you still suffer from a sunburn on your nose which you have caught in Stuttgart? As far as I remember, we had the sun in the back?

But you are not the only one who knows how much it hurts, the "red-nose-man" knows as well :-))

Your friend Ivana :-))

So, Pilar, you were able to meet&greet with Michael&Kenny? How do yawl manage these meets&greets? Cool though. I'm glad for you. How many girls in the pink ladies? I checked out (&I know this is in the wrong spot) Hollywood Access&Extra&there were just a few words MB said. Not like the Hollywood Access that was shown out here. I was disappointed but hey! Got to hear his voice. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Hey Pilar, Glad you got to see our Michael , again....thanks for your review!!!  But if you could would you mind sending some of that Cold air this way,Please:)!

I hate this Heat!

Mary (M&M's)!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service