NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Eileen,

What a Night to remember:)!  I'll bet you just keep reliving it over & over in your head! So you got to go to his after party too, WOW!

Now that's something to tell your grandkids about for sure! What a great story, Thanks for sharing!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Mary, didn't you&Meggy go to an after meet&greet party there in Kentucky or was I dreaming?Boltonnut from L. A. CA anyone who goes to a meet&greet, awesome. 
Hey Robin from CA, sorry to tell you that you were dreaming girl! :D Mary and Meggy did meet Michael at the car after the KY concert: Mary had a book signed and Meggy had her picture taken with Michael, but he was inside the car, so there you go. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
that's right Sylvie. I wasn't hallucinating after all. thanks for dusting the dust feathers off my old brain. LOL Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hey Robin,

You know how excited we were to just see him in concert... but then when we actually got to meet him, and he signed his Book... well let's just say I have to take baby steps...that's as close to him as I'lll ever get again!  but it makes me happy to know that I did actually

finally get to meet him...Oh and yes I did Greet him, remember I was the one who helped sell his show out, did the whole countdown

right here! That was pretty Awesome, too!

Have a Great Day!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

So cool Mary&Meggy. Once again, I'm glad for the both of you. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hey Eillen. Glad your back, and your husband is doing better...."Now Back To the Good Part" LOL:)!

Thanks for sharing your Cloud with Us! And your review & pix! I know that helped you to help your husband!

Bet you still had a grin on your face even in all the Bad times...Hope you are loving your Gems, like the rest of us are!

Good-Nite!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Hi Eileen
Thanks so much for your review and all your pics :-)
I enjoyed it very much
love Dianna. xxx
Eileen, I take it your hubby's doing better? PTL that's for sure. Thanks for you review. Cool having dinner&socializing with BB'S&awesome, I take it, you met Kenny&had your picture taken with him? Wow! Cool. Did you meet Michael? Boltonnut from L. A. CA
Michael just does have the way of putting folks at ease when meeting him. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Thanks Eileen for sharing your review!!! The memories never fade :) Sending good wishes to your husband also!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi, Eileen

Thanks a lot  for your review and pics are great !!

and I'm glad that your husband is much better.

Take care

Mariu

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service