NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, and we sang along for most of those seven hours!  lol!

Hi, Mer

Thank you so much !! I love your review.

By the way, Welcome aboard !!!!

Take care

Mariu

Cool Mer. Sounds like you&Annie have been doing some traveling. Thanks for your review on the concert. did you get to shake hands or meet him? Boltonnut from L. A. CA You're bringing your daughter up right; raising her to MB'S music. :))))))

Tom and Ashley....and anyone else who is going....enjoy seeing Michael tonight!!!!   :)

Helena...xx...

You know we will and then wait until Santa Rosa and then on to Yosemite for a couple of days and then on to see two of the best people in the whole wide world. Bob & Kathy Rosario and on to Ojai which is the perfect ending to a great trip and then home to Portland with smiles on our faces and love in our hearts for MB and all of you wonderful fans. Peace & love Dad & Ashley

Thanks Tom and you and Ashley have a fantastic show tonight - enjoy every moment of it !! :)   Put out a song for you all going to the concert tonight on FB, as per my usual, with a little special mention to two very special people !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Have fun tonight Ashley and Tom.. We are with you guys in spirit!!!!!

Robin in MD :)

Thank you all of you wonderful people. Dad & Ashley

Hello my friend!!!! :)  Busy over here once again so I am racing through all my messages and want to say HAVE A BLAST tonight!!!! Have you bought ear plugs yet Tom?????? Wonder if I need some for Ojai???? We can't wait to see you both!! be careful about Yosemite because the is a fire over there. Check that out so you won't be detoured!!! Safe travel my friends!!! :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Tom & Ashley: I just wanted to say Thank you 2 for sharing your wonderful Michael adventures...Lucky girl, he blew you kisses:)!

I'm Lovin' It!!!  Can't wait to hear more!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

How did the show go the 30th? Tom? Was that the one where it was extra cold for you or what? You may be traveling. Is there a show for you tomorrow or Saturday, I mean? Give us the reviews when you can, ok? Thanks. Boltonnut from L. A. CA
Hey There, Tom&Ashley, Awesome the MB shows you've gone to&going to. Enjoy. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service