NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43905

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for explaining your name Koosje which I like&your name. Awesome about your jobs&all. It's never too late to come out here. I wished you hadn't kept your 25 years bottled up inside as we all have one thing in common is our love for Michael&we've all made friends up here&you're our newest friend&as I said before, welcome to the family&friends out here. boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi again Koosje, lol well no one could blame you for forgetting your review: you were, as our friend Mary says, on your Bolton cloud, so you’re forgiven! :D You really had a perfect day, didn’t you? A concert with all Michael all the time, that works for me! :D Thank you so much for your nice review: that really made up for forgetting at first! :D Koosje, I’ll tell you, a lot of people start off saying they felt alone in their love for Michael before joining this forum. You’re not alone any more: you are now part of the privileged people who appreciate Michael’s talent and you can share how that makes you feel freely and profusely here. :D Now about your name, would you mind if we called you Toni for short, or would you rather we’d call you Antoinette or should we stick with Koosje? Just checking. You know what sweetie? Your review really shows how much you were dying to share your love of Michael so I hope you stick around and look around the forum to share even more. Take care Koosje and thanks again for your great review. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks for the name description Koosje. I have never come across such an interesting name and I suppose the Dutch heredity explains that!!! Quite interesting and thank you :) I CAN pronounce Antoinette!!! LOL Oh girl...you are definitely on a Bolton cloud and certainly NOT alone here...LOL  

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Koosje,

Thanks again for the pictures and your review!!   Glad you had a super time with Michael!!!

Helena..xx..

Koosje:

Thank you for the great pictures and wonderful review!  Welcome to the forum!  I understand what it's like to keep that love for Michael and his music all bottled up for 25+ years.  Feel free to let it all out here.  This is the place where everyone understands and you will feel welcomed by all!  There are no nicer Michael fans than the ones you will find right here.

Love those sweaty pictures of Michael!  Oh, what a night!

Diane   (in NJ)

Hi, Koosje

Welcomw aboard !!! Thanks a lot for sharing your great

review, I'm come from Venezuela so near of Aruba, 30 min from Caracas.

I tried to go there and I get all information about, and it was so easy

It wasn't necessary visa, but the problem the passport not ready yet,

after request for a sixth time. I'm glad you've enjoided the concert.

Take care

Mariu

Couple things here. mariu, sorry about your pass port problems. Gosh. Also, I reread these messages&woo hoo, pictures of the babe sweating. Hmm. Imaginations running wild here. To touch. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Hi and welcome to the Forum Koosje it's always fun to read review's

Thanks for sharing your's with us here :)

Love Dianna xxx

Thanks Robin! I felt so blessed to be part of it all... it's addictive ;-)
My pleasure Debra! I'm still thinking of these days with this HUGE smile on my face :-)

Hey Koosje,

What a day you had! Michael is "THe Best"!  Thanks for the great review of everything that happened! And your pix are Awesome:)!

Happy trails while floating on our MB Cloud 9!  Isn't it Amazing?

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Koosje,&everyone, it's an addition I love&it doesn't hurt us. We've become friends. Love it. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA Love the Bolton cloud. All of us are together on it&we're always flying high.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service