NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Welcome to the forum Koosje and thanks so much for sharing your wonderful Bolton Adventure with us all.....it is great to hear about anything Michael and especially too your pictures which are terrific and lovely to see - thanks for sharing them !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Koosje for bringing your review and photos over here. Great pics!! Enjoyed seeing them!!!

Welcome!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Michael,
I hear, saw and felt your concert in Oklahoma on Sept 24, 2011.

You generated bolts of eclectic electricity that ignited sparks in the hearts of your audience.

It was fascinating to observe that your audience, comprised mostly of rural and small town people, was thrilled when you so splendidly sang an operatic aria.

When you are in the heart country, you would bring the house down if you sang a country western song.

The heart of this old lady, that is retired from romance, could not be still.
Thank you for the marvelous memory.
Diana

Thanis Diana for your review&welcome to this group. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hi and welcome Diana to our Michael world LOL!

Sounds like you had a great night :)

Love Dianna xxx

Hi Diana D and welcome to the forum! Well it sounds like you’ve had a most memorable night. Was this your first Michael concert, if I may ask? It’s really nice to know that the audience in OK enjoyed “Nessun dorma”, that one is always a winner! Now Diana, I don’t know if you own Michael’s latest CD “Gems”, but Michael does sing a song with Rascal Flats on it called “Love is everything” and we’re told it’s the next single so you should be hearing it on the radio soon! Thank you for sharing the memory of your special night with us, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Diana and welcome to the forum!!!! Sounds like you were struck by Bolton Lightening eh???? LOL Well join the club Diana for we are all struck by Michael and his singing also!!! Have you heard that Michael did record a song with Rascal Flatts called Love Is Everything? I know they aren't 'classic' country but they are country nonetheless :) Thanks for your review and it sounds like you had a super time!!!! 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Diana,

Glad to hear you enjoyed seeing Michael's concert!!!   :)

Helena...xx...

Hi Diana,Welcome to the forum and this thread.Thanks for sharing your fun night with us. Did MB do some of the new songs off GEMS?

Post any time here.  All are welcome!!!!!

Robin in MD :)

Yeah, I love being struck the bolt of lightning&that's one light I can see. :)))) Also, welcome Diana D.&chime in with bells on here on the group, ok? Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Diana:

Welcome to the forum!  So happy for you to have such a marvelous memory of Michael's concert!  It will be something you will treasure forever.  Doesn't seem to me that your heart is retired from romance at all!  LOL!

Thanks for your review and feel free to join us again.  We all know what it's like to be a Michael fan.

Diane  (in NJ)

Hey Diana D.

I also would like to welcome you to this fun place that our Michael made for us all to share:)!

It sounds to me like your heart still has a little room for romance with Michael's music....You are never too old to Love him & his beautiful Voice!!!

I think you got "Boltonized" by the real Bolton:)! Enjoy your memories of that night out with him...And yes Rascal Flatts are true Country, so you may not have known it when he sang "Love Is Everything"!!! I can hardly wait to hear it on the radio!!!

Have a Great Day!

Mary (meg's mom)!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service