NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Gail for finding article and posting here - very much appreciated !! :)

I want to second what Tom has said and give a great big thank you to the Man, the Music, the MAESTRO - Michael Bolton - for all the beautiful, wonderful, fantastic music he has shared with us and, in advance, for all the songs he still has in his heart for, I am pretty sure, the "journey" isn't over yet !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Gail, I  am so glad Michael is just being Bolton as the article ends...Great one, enjoyed reading it!!

We will be there as long as he wants to continue touring!!!

Robin in MD :)

Gail,

thanks so much so much for the wonderful article! Its always so great to read them  Be we all know what an amazing man he is! Thanks!

Eileen from Upstate NY  xxx

Hi Gail!  Getting caught up again here!... Thanks for sharing your great find!

Mer

Michael's duets partner is Kelly Levesque :)

Hi Rachel and welcome to the forum. Wow, how did you know that? Do you know someone who went to the show? I’ve read that you’re from Portugal so I assume you didn’t go there yourself. Hmm, levesque, that’s French, I wonder if she’s from French Canada or Louisiana. She’s apparently from the trio the Three Graces. Well I’m glad Michael is finding duet partners to perform the new songs on the road. Thanks for letting us know Rachel, take care and post often! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

I've been following Kelly for a long long time, that's why I know it ;) Three Graces aren't together anymore. She's now a member of the classical music group "Due Voci." The group has released their first studio album in June 2010. More info here: https://www.facebook.com/KellyLevesqueFansite

Thanks Sylvie :) I will come here more often. I hope someone shares some videos or photos of the concerts, many of us who can't be there would love to see Kelly singing with Michael.

Thanks Rachel. I've not heard of Kelly. Welcome to the little forum here. Also, Michael's the man, the music, the magic. :) boltonnut from L. A. CA &last but not least, Gail, thanks for another fine article. I call MB the "Babe." Woo hoo.

Thanks for this info Rachel. .Welcome to the forum!!!!

Robin in MD :)

Welcome rachel and thanks for solving the mystery of the Kelly Something singer!!! lol Much appreciated and please do check in here for all things Bolton!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi again Rachel, oh yes, I know about “Due Voci”, I remember getting an E-mail from Amazon presenting their CD. I knew about the “Three Graces” through a friend when they came to Montreal a while back. Rachel, a lot of us can only experience concerts through this wonderful site and YouTube. I do hope someone posts videos from these last few shows, sometimes it can take a few days. We’ve been fairly fortunate so far finding  videos with overseas duet partners. Have you seen the ones with Rita Guerra in Portugal? Well, it sounds like you’re a big Kelly fan and I hope that if you’re not already, that you become a big fan of our Michael too! Take care sweetie and thanks for sharing. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi and welcome Rachel

Thanks for the information :)

Love Dianna xxx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service