NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Kathy for putting that review in on behalf of Tom and Ashley but oh what sad news that they can't make the concert tonight - that is a shame but I suppose must be grateful that they made Thursday and had such a great time and that Ashley got her "special" kiss !! :)   I have just put my wee notice out on FB for the show tonight and wished Tom and Ashley a great concert so hey Tom, if you read this, pop over to FB and listen to "Love is Everything" because that is what I played for you tonight !! :)

Take care Tom and look after yourself !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for the update, Kathy. I'm really sorry to hear that Ashley won't be able to make it to the concert in Branson. It was, indeed, a lot of fun at the stage on Thursday night and I do remember Ashley's special "kiss" from Michael.

Anna (in MO)

I appreciate the review too Kathy from Ashley especially. That gal is too adorable.  I am so glad MB saw her and kissed her. Anna it must be special to witness that..AWWWWWWW Go Ashley. Sorry to hear they are not attending tonight but what great memories from Thurs night so that's wonderful!!!  THanks Kathy R. for posting for them.

Anna, Glad you got to shake hands twice and snagged a guitar pick. That's so much fun when he does that!!LOL  I got one in CT to add to the collection this year..:)

Keep the fun reviews coming everyone.. I love it.. Came in from mowing grass on this beautiful day and you guys made me smile even more!!!

Robin in MD :)

I forgot to say congrats on getting a guitar pic also Anna!!!! Sounds like a FABULOUS night  Anna. Isn't that the best???? Great memories.....oh my :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks so much Kathy for writing Ashley and Tom's review

What a beautiful and heart felt night it was again for Miss Ashley :)

Tom you truly are a beautiful person

Love Dianna xxx

Hey Ashley,

You are a very Lucky lil Lady, stealing all of those priceless kisses from Michael:)! I am soooo Happy that you get to have Michael

for such a great "friend"...I think he likes you just as much as you like him!!! Sorry you didn't get to go to the show tonight, but there will be LOts more, so take real good care of your Dad!  And when he's feeling better maybe the 2 of you could come on here and let Us know!

Have fun up there on the Michael Cloud, relax and remember all of the good times so far...and think of all the ones to come in the near future:)!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

PS...Thanks Kathy for that great review on Ashley & Tom's behalf:)!

Thanks everyone on Ashley and Tom's behalf. They are still visiting and/or on the road so I will wait until they get back home and are more relaxed before I call. Tom said they should be home mid-week. There is always next year as I told Ashley and Tom!!! My goodness look at all the years we all have been doing this fun hobby. So ......we all just wait.....for another BOLTON year!!!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Just hope Tom's not to sick. One has to be pretty ill to miss. God bless him. Boltonnut from L. A. CA I remember when I saw MB 9/8/01 in Atlanta, I was so sick with the asthma so, i do understand but I couldn't not go but I most certainly do understand. Get well, our friend.

Hey Kathy this year isn't over yet .......how about Glasgow, Scotland in December to promote the Christmas CD and yeah, I know, keep on dreaming Sylvia !!!!!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Ain't nothin' wrong with dreamin' Sylvia. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Only trouble is Robin CA that is all I seem to be doing - dreaming !!!!! LOL.   I'll have to get a hold of Mr. Bolton and have a word in his ear ...... and for that to ever happen I'll certainly have to be dreaming - no two ways about it !!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Dreams do come true Wee One!!!!!!!!!! :)))))))  I did forget about Glasgow....sorry :/   lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service