NEW 2011 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR REVIEWS WITH US HERE!!!!

Here we go with the New 2011 Concert Tour Review Thread. Michael's tour begins again in the USA in Florida on January 13, 2011!!!!!!!!  I hope Michael is well rested and ready to get back out on the road!

Please share your concert experiences, pictures, video links etc. with us here. We love hearing about the concerts and the great times had by the fans.

You all have made these threads fun in the past and I look forward to more adventures and fun this year!!

I look forward to reading everyone's reviews once again and also contributing some of my own in 2011!

Have fun everyone!! Not much longer till Michael and the band hit the road again!

Robin in Maryland,  USA

Views: 43901

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I agree with Kathy. Love the prayer with Charice&everyone but Delta's the best on that song&of coourse, the song on MB'S CD. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Thank you Sylvie

Love Dianna xxx

Thanks, Sylvie. Fantastic videos! This is the first time I've seen The Earth Song performed with other artists. I have it on the Michael Jackson "This Is It" CD & DVD.

Anna (in MO)

Same here Anna, it's lovely isn't it! I liked that song when I first saw it on This Is It!!!

Robin :)

Thanks!!! Sylvie.

Nicolette xx

I love them, especially the earth song. Love the back up. Chariece's voice is um, ok but not bad. I loved the song with her&MB. Boltonnut from L. A. CA&thanks. Sylvie or someone. :)

Hey Sylvie,

You go girl, you found a great song to listen to! Of course Michael sings the best, but I had never heard of this Charice, she has a very powerful voice as well! I listened to The Earth Song tonite, I'll check The Prayer out Tomorrow night...gives me something to look forward to, after working all day & night on my feet! Thanks a Million:)!

Mary (M&M's)!

Hey Mary, didn't you buy the "Hitman returns" DVD sweetie? Charice was the one who sang "All by myself" on it. I would think you'd remember that one! It's been a while since I've listened to it myself and she may sing something else on it, but I remember that song clear as day! In any case, glad you enjoyed it. Girl, you're a better person than me: I wouldn't want to wait all day to listen to Michael! :D Take care sweetie and have a great weekend. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hey Sylvie,

No I didn't buy Hitman Returns, I didn't know it was for sale...I'll check into it! I truly enjoyed your great find...LOL!

Thanks again!

Mary (M&M's)!

Thank you for the videos Sylvie!Loved it!Take care :) Silvia PS

Hi everyone, I finally got my friend’s review from last week's show in Rama Ontario! I just needed to take the time to translate it. This is it:

“I admit I don’t know where to start… I’ll try to give you as much info as possible and if ever you have questions, don’t hesitate, because I will surely forget plenty of things. First of all, I couldn’t film as much as I would have wanted because during the first part, the picture was much too small, however, the sound was excellent. I filmed 3 times from my seat.                 Plus, I made mistakes  while filming, imagine, sometimes the picture was completely upside down! hahahaI was probably too excited! :D I actually had an excellent seat, but I wasn’t in the middle. My seat was in the F2 section on the right side (7th row 3rd seat). After his song “When a man loves a woman”, I could go closer in front in the middle. The first thing  I will remember for a very long time might not be important to some people, but for me, it’s a lot! At the first part, his second song, I yelled: “I love you Michael!”  and he responded right away: “I love you too”!  I was the very first one who spoke to him and people around me looked at me with a big smile! I consider myself very lucky, because he said it only once that way: “I love you too”! hihi Second, when I got to the front right after his signature song, I said: “Michael! I’m from Quebec!” and he gave me this gorgeous smile that lasted maybe 2 seconds but is burned into my brain and my heart forever! Then  he asked for a few moments to speak briefly about his performance with Céline Dion in 1993. He had nothing but good words about her, her talent, her personality and then some. Then I filmed a few songs but as you can imagine, it’s not good quality… he has a white face. With a cell phone, it’s not ideal, especially with the lighting there was. I don’t know if it’s just a rumor but I heard that there’d be a 2 hour DVD?? Yes, the concert lasted 2 hours! I have a picture where you see me filming Michael and the Canadian Tenors singing “Hallelujah”… Well, it’s not too clear but I see the back of my hair, my black dress, my arms in the air and my hands haha. I had brought a tiny teddy bear (in case) but he didn’t take anything that night. Well, I don’t think you need to know the song list? There are surely friends who have given you that info. What more can I say? I spent a wonderful evening: unforgettable!  He sang the “Gems” duets with a certain Canadian Levesque who’s the wife of one of the tenors. I loved all his songs, it went way too fast! There you go, for now, I’m out of inspiration and my memory fails me haha.. But I’ll give you news soon and don’t be shy if you have questions or whatever. It’ll be the greatest pleasure to share with you. Take care. In friendship, Elayne”

She discovered Michael only a few months ago on YouTube but was very excited to go to a concert for the first time! Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Aw! Sylvie. Thanks ever so much for Elaine's review. Sure. her speaking to him&his response is extremely important. Anyone having any contact is valuable to them. I'm glad for her. I'm sorry her pictures didn't turn out the way she wanted them to but wow! I felt like i was there with her explanations. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service